• Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: What Questions to ask Steve Rao?

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 4 months ago #14699

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar
Steve is sending emails. Steve SHOULD KNOW THAT DATA PRIVACY RULES and NOT use this LIST that he obtained form other sources.

Obviously his start is so bad as he does not know the rules.

I was planning to vote for him but changed my mind..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14701

  • wakeup
  • wakeup's Avatar

Anonymous wrote: Steve is sending emails. Steve SHOULD KNOW THAT DATA PRIVACY RULES and NOT use this LIST that he obtained form other sources.

Obviously his start is so bad as he does not know the rules.

I was planning to vote for him but changed my mind..


You let your spam folder make up your mind for you? :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14704

My 8yr who had tagged along while volunteering for Steeve, still remembers him (& vice-versa).

satish wrote: My 9 year old son is excited about Steve after meeting him. All I want my son to feel that he belongs to a vibrant community, and he is part of mainstream American political process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14708

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar
Wakeup, yes. Now all emails from him are going to SPAM.

Steve and his supporters think it is India. No respect for law and privacy. Promise of help after election. Remembering names. Steve needs to do a better job in choosing volunteers to start with.

So far no one mention his agenda - neither in email or anywhere else. I guess his agenda is simple - win and then whatever he can gain out of it.

More I think of it, I get convinced as not to vote for him ever.

wakeup wrote:

Anonymous wrote: Steve is sending emails. Steve SHOULD KNOW THAT DATA PRIVACY RULES and NOT use this LIST that he obtained form other sources.

Obviously his start is so bad as he does not know the rules.

I was planning to vote for him but changed my mind..


You let your spam folder make up your mind for you? :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14718

  • wakeup
  • wakeup's Avatar

Anonymous wrote: So far no one mention his agenda - neither in email or anywhere else. I guess his agenda is simple - win and then whatever he can gain out of it.


www.steverao.com/agenda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14719

  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar
It is very good and IMP Steve should email this to everyone rather than asking support plainly.

wakeup wrote:

Anonymous wrote: So far no one mention his agenda - neither in email or anywhere else. I guess his agenda is simple - win and then whatever he can gain out of it.


www.steverao.com/agenda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14721

  • wakeup
  • wakeup's Avatar

Anonymous wrote: It is very good and IMP Steve should email this to everyone rather than asking support plainly.


Steve spoke to you and asked for your support plainly without telling you why he wants your support?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14723

  • Anoymous
  • Anoymous's Avatar
In one email he simply asked to support.

But that is not important anymore. He has solid and specific agenda. That matters more.

wakeup wrote:

Anonymous wrote: It is very good and IMP Steve should email this to everyone rather than asking support plainly.


Steve spoke to you and asked for your support plainly without telling you why he wants your support?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14724

  • wakeup
  • wakeup's Avatar

Anoymous wrote: In one email he simply asked to support.

But that is not important anymore. He has solid and specific agenda. That matters more.


I agree that matters more. But I am curious to see how the email was worded. Feel free to paste the email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14725

  • Anoymous
  • Anoymous's Avatar
Wakeup, I have deleted the email. Email said 'Please come and support me in Town hall meeting'. Something like that. Nothing else. Even if I had, i would not paste because it is not it is not important anymore.

If I have to cut and paste something that will be his agenda. :)))

wakeup wrote:

Anoymous wrote: In one email he simply asked to support.

But that is not important anymore. He has solid and specific agenda. That matters more.


I agree that matters more. But I am curious to see how the email was worded. Feel free to paste the email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: What Questions to ask Steve Rao? 12 years 3 months ago #14727

Anoymous wrote: If I have to cut and paste something that will be his agenda. :)))


Good attitude@looking forward. Should serve you well.

P.S.: wakeup has gone to bed. : )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds