• Page:

TOPIC: Violin lessons for 5 year old

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13285

• Kanaka Pain
I agree with her. It is ridiculous to reply and make fun if people don't have anything useful to say. Seems like the trend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13287

sanjus wrote: Hmmmm... 4 posts started - mainly requesting for information. How many posts did he/she contribute to? Zilch?

It has to be give and take - that's the rule of nature. It just cannot be one-way all the time.

Not sure if he/she got response to the first 2 but she definitely got some very good responses on #3 which even kanaka acknowledged and someone made some comments on #4 which kanaka didn't like so he/she trahsed the entire AT community.

[b]Sanjus yu sure have a way of spinning things....as for how many posts did I contribute...maybe "zilch" but at least I did not make fun of anyone and make foolish comments and think I "GAVE" something. So with your timepass comments you think you are "GIVING" something to AT community!!??? Way to go Sanjus. Talk about inflated ego.

Also don't you think it is blowing things out of proportion to say "TRASHED" the entire community. All I said was I am disappointed with the responses.
[/i]

M Pathetic wrote: Following are some of the threads started by kanaka.[/i][/b]
Skin Solutions
Eyebrow threading
Nurseries
Violin

Some of them got no responses. Does that explain the frustration?

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13288

Anonymous wrote:

sanjus wrote: Hmmmm... 4 posts started - mainly requesting for information. How many posts did he/she contribute to? Zilch?

Exactly! ... and then he/she threatens to quit using this forum in future as if that will make everyone beg him/her for continued patronage. LOL

Anonymous I would not come even if you "begged". I found other forums where I foudn useful info. You are a waste of time anyway.

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13289

• Anonymous

Kanaka wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Exactly! ... and then he/she threatens to quit using this forum in future as if that will make everyone beg him/her for continued patronage. LOL

Anonymous I would not come even if you "begged". I found other forums where I foudn useful info. You are a waste of time anyway.

LOL ... then why are you wasting more time responding to me?

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13290

• Kanaka Pain
To make you realize that you are a useless person and you can use this as feedback to improve yourself.

Anonymous wrote:

Kanaka wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

LOL ... then why are you wasting more time responding to me?

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13291

Exactly :laugh:. Anonymous this is to let you know that you are useless. I don't mind spending time saying that. LOL.

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13292

• Anonymous

Kanaka wrote: Exactly :laugh:. Anonymous this is to let you know that you are useless. I don't mind spending time saying that. LOL.

I thought you were leaving ... looks like you're gonna stay for dinner.

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13293

Whatever!

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13299

Kanaka wrote: Also don't you think it is blowing things out of proportion to say "TRASHED" the entire community. All I said was I am disappointed with the responses.

Hmmmm.... let's see what your actual response was:

Kanaka wrote: I am disappointed at the way this forum is working. I asked a very genuine question about recommendation for classes. There were more useless responses (except the reference by Info.). I am not encouraged to use this forum in future. This is pathetic.

Isn't calling the forum pathetic, insulting to it's forum members?

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13300

• Kanaka Pain
I agree with Kanaka. I don't believe he/she trashed the community. The point is there are more useless responses and that is normal - I also noticed and so that a lot others.

Suggest use the feedback constructively instead of being argumentative.

sanjus wrote:

Kanaka wrote: Also don't you think it is blowing things out of proportion to say "TRASHED" the entire community. All I said was I am disappointed with the responses.

Hmmmm.... let's see what your actual response was:

Kanaka wrote: I am disappointed at the way this forum is working. I asked a very genuine question about recommendation for classes. There were more useless responses (except the reference by Info.). I am not encouraged to use this forum in future. This is pathetic.

Isn't calling the forum pathetic, insulting to it's forum members?

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13304

Thank you Kanaka Pain for seeing my point of view. What you said was what I meant exactly - there were more useless responses than good ones. But I am not even going to bother to respond to Sanjus' post. He is argumentative and defensive and just spinning things as he wants to see them. If that is what makes him happy so be it.

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13305

• Anonymous

Kanaka wrote: Thank you Kanaka Pain for seeing my point of view. What you said was what I meant exactly - there were more useless responses than good ones. But I am not even going to bother to respond to Sanjus' post. He is argumentative and defensive and just spinning things as he wants to see them. If that is what makes him happy so be it.

If you'd just leave this forum, you won't even have to read sanju's post. ;) Why are you even hanging around after announcing your departure?

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13306

My wish. Who are you to ask me!

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13307

• Anonymous

Kanaka wrote: My wish. Who are you to ask me!

LOL ... You were the one who announced your departure with big words like (paraphrased) "I won't come here, even if you begged me to ...." and then you flip-flopped on that decision. Why? Is it lack of willpower that you are still stuck here despite your desire to leave?

... or maybe you just cannot make up your mind!!

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13308

• Following this thread
Kanaka, you are welcome to visit AT even if you announce departure. If I read you correctly you are disgusted by behavior of some people.

Anonymous,stop bothering people if you don't have anything useful to add.

Anonymous wrote:

Kanaka wrote: My wish. Who are you to ask me!

LOL ... You were the one who announced your departure with big words like (paraphrased) "I won't come here, even if you begged me to ...." and then you flip-flopped on that decision. Why? Is it lack of willpower that you are still stuck here despite your desire to leave?

... or maybe you just cannot make up your mind!!

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13311

• Manoj Fan
Now it's time for some Violin...:)

Have a nice day

Re: Violin lessons for 5 year old 12 years 8 months ago #13320

• Ulp
Are we done with the violent lessons? :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds