• Page:

TOPIC: Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old)

Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old) 12 years 11 months ago #11495

• grand dad
  • grand dad's Avatar Topic Author
This video is from India Fest 1911 (100 year old). Watch it on Youtube and click on 1911 button on the right bottom of video. The effects and music are amazingly match at some places to the facial expression of the performer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old) 12 years 11 months ago #11496

• bola
  • bola's Avatar Topic Author
grand dad wrote:

This video is from India Fest 1911 (100 year old). Watch it on Youtube and click on 1911 button on the right bottom of video. The effects and music are amazingly match at some places to the facial expression of the performer.

This is cool.I was surprised seeing the title India Fest 1911 and didn't understand to view it.

Re:Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old) 12 years 11 months ago #11497

• Gd
  • Gd's Avatar Topic Author
Just double click on pic to view d vid on YouTube. Enjoy!!!

Re:Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old) 12 years 11 months ago #11499

• Observer
  • Observer's Avatar Topic Author
It is ironical to see the number of people who want to and want others to watch videos of performance because hardly anyone was watching these live performances of kids. Most people were talking or walking and even disturbing serious audience. These kids worked so hard and performed so good and probably deserved much better attention.

I think for next time, every one should assume there is no recording and watch and let others watch these performances especially of all kids.

I know a lot of people won't like this message but I speak my mind.

Re:Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old) 12 years 11 months ago #11503

• desi mom
  • desi mom's Avatar Topic Author
Observer wrote:

It is ironical to see the number of people who want to and want others to watch videos of performance because hardly anyone was watching these live performances of kids. Most people were talking or walking and even disturbing serious audience. These kids worked so hard and performed so good and probably deserved much better attention.

I think for next time, every one should assume there is no recording and watch and let others watch these performances especially of all kids.

Observer,
I agree with you on one point that kid worked hard and they did not get much much attention.
But have to disagree with other points, since India fest is a 2 whole day event and how can you expect a person to sit and watch all those performances. I bet even you cannot sit there.Regarding the videos, as a mom I like to see my child videos very often,they remain as a memory and I can share with my family back in India.I do not know what made your mind think that way.

Re:Video of India Fest 1911 (100 year old) 12 years 11 months ago #11505

• Observer
  • Observer's Avatar Topic Author
Desi Mom,

People who cannot sit and watch performances shall leave and stop disturbing others who CAN AND WANT to watch all performances. I so badly wanted to see all of them while I was there but could hardly watch a single performance as someone would come and stand in front or walk across.

I sat there pretty much whole time when I was there. Entered from one side, found a place, sat there and if wanted to leave, I made sure it was NOT during the performance.

There are several other options but it is water under the bridge and at appropriate time i.e. next year, I will give feedback.

I see your point of sending video to India.

desi mom wrote:

Observer wrote:

Observer,
I agree with you on one point that kid worked hard and they did not get much much attention.
But have to disagree with other points, since India fest is a 2 whole day event and how can you expect a person to sit and watch all those performances. I bet even you cannot sit there.Regarding the videos, as a mom I like to see my child videos very often,they remain as a memory and I can share with my family back in India.I do not know what made your mind think that way.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds