• Page:

TOPIC: Moderators:H1b Thread

Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11181

• Manoj Fan
  • Manoj Fan's Avatar Topic Author
Hi Moderators,

What happened to the H1-b thread ?
It was quite informative for many readers ('community' as you prefer to call).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11182

• Reader
  • Reader's Avatar Topic Author
Manoj Fan,

Thanks to you..it got deleted. You are a double faced person. First insult people and then ask for deletion of threads. Once deleted you talk about community.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Hi Moderators,

What happened to the H1-b thread ?
It was quite informative for many readers ('community' as you prefer to call).

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11183

• Manoj Fan
Reader,

You keep shut. My query was addressed to the moderators. I had all along supported the good task being done by the organisation for general good of H1b applicants. It was you who jumped in with irrelevant interpretations. I will hereafter not respond to your baseless allegations.

Moderators,

I wonder why you did not delete offensive posts in the thread but resorted to whole sale deletion of a thread that was started by some one for information of large number of readers who frequent your website. In the past you have handled issues with commendable maturity and tact, I wonder what provoked you to block a legitimate piece of information.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11184

Infact I was one of the first one to post/report/question the reasoning of the mods action to delete the entire thread (on a noble initiative) rather than deleting the individual offensive posts and I called it "erratic decisions" of the mods.

Guess what, the mods yanked my post also for no rhyme or reason, IHMO.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Reader,

You keep shut. My query was addressed to the moderators. I had all along supported the good task being done by the organisation for general good of H1b applicants. It was you who jumped in with irrelevant interpretations. I will hereafter not respond to your baseless allegations.

Moderators,

I wonder why you did not delete offensive posts in the thread but resorted to whole sale deletion of a thread that was started by some one for information of large number of readers who frequent your website. In the past you have handled issues with commendable maturity and tact, I wonder what provoked you to block a legitimate piece of information.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11185

• Manoj Fan
Hi Moderators,

Creating a website and running it require different levels of expertise that do not seem to complement in your case. These days websites have community managers who professionally monitor & administer the site. In the past also you have behaved as Gods & silenced the voices. We all feel good that you have good hits every day and advertisements but at the same time please stop being erractic & whimsical.

sanjus wrote:

Infact I was one of the first one to post/report/question the reasoning of the mods action to delete the entire thread (on a noble initiative) rather than deleting the individual offensive posts and I called it "erratic decisions" of the mods.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Reader,

Moderators,

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11186

• Readers
  • Readers's Avatar Topic Author
Manoj Fan

MF now attacks on Moderators. What do you know about website Mr. Fan? Moderators are professionals so you should talk professionally. Like you jump into every discussion, I am jumping into your discussion - PRACTICE BEFORE PREACH. If you stop bothering people, they will not bother you.

You jumped in Shaffi's discussion and every other discussion and create flights.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Hi Moderators,

Creating a website and running it require different levels of expertise that do not seem to complement in your case. These days websites have community managers who professionally monitor & administer the site. In the past also you have behaved as Gods & silenced the voices. We all feel good that you have good hits every day and advertisements but at the same time please stop being erractic & whimsical.

sanjus wrote:

Manoj Fan wrote:

Reader,

Moderators,

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11187

• Reader
I see Manoj Fan complaining about deleting the thread. Of course that is all he can do.

People interested in Immigration initiative can go to Immigration Voice website. Search Immigration Voice on Google and you will reach that site.

Manoj Fan:- Join and help. Do not complain all the time. Take initiative.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11188

• Fave5
  • Fave5's Avatar Topic Author
Reader/Readers - not sure why you'll are instigating or even raking up the topic of Shafiji again and again. When both of them have gracefully moved-on - there's no point drooling over that topic.

Didn't mean to interrupt your bashing though - I guess you must be trying to settle some scores ;)

Reader wrote:

I see Manoj Fan complaining about deleting the thread. Of course that is all he can do.

People interested in Immigration initiative can go to Immigration Voice website. Search Immigration Voice on Google and you will reach that site.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11189

• Manoj Fan
Reader wrote:

Sir, you are sadly mistaken. It is not about me but many who feel the pinch of long wait in the immigration line. Many readers have in the past asked questions around visa issues & have benefitted from the responses. A meaningful initiative has been just erased due to failure on part of moderators to excercise sound judgement. They are at liberty to delete this thread also. After all, it is their show and 'thandedari' is our old culture as also leg pulling and I am no exception.

Yes, that is an option but we had some one connected with the initiative write about it on this website. There is a difference. If nothing the original post could have stayed and rest deleted but the baby has been thrown out with the bath tub.

As said, it is not about me but about us. The strength is in numbers. Well, to each his own.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11190

• Readers
  • Readers's Avatar Topic Author
Face5,

Of course. No doubt about it. MF bothered me a lot. He acts like GOD of this site and wants to control. He is actually a CRY BABY of the house. Runs to moderators for everything when someone picks on him.

Fave5 wrote:

Reader/Readers - not sure why you'll are instigating or even raking up the topic of Shafiji again and again. When both of them have gracefully moved-on - there's no point drooling over that topic.

Didn't mean to interrupt your bashing though - I guess you must be trying to settle some scores ;)

Reader wrote:

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11191

• Reader
Manoj Fan,

I have never seen you becoming part of an initiative for something constructive. Only moderators can restore the thread if they wish.

But people who wanted information, already got and acted on it EXCEPT you. You like to complain. You did not even remember the name of initiative because it did not affect you.

Manoj Fan wrote:

Reader wrote:

Sir, you are sadly mistaken. It is not about me but many who feel the pinch of long wait in the immigration line. Many readers have in the past asked questions around visa issues & have benefitted from the responses. A meaningful initiative has been just erased due to failure on part of moderators to excercise sound judgement. They are at liberty to delete this thread also. After all, it is their show and 'thandedari' is our old culture as also leg pulling and I am no exception.

Yes, that is an option but we had some one connected with the initiative write about it on this website. There is a difference. If nothing the original post could have stayed and rest deleted but the baby has been thrown out with the bath tub.

As said, it is not about me but about us. The strength is in numbers. Well, to each his own.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11192

• Reader
MF,

By calling moderator unprofessional and other names, you are NOT helping. You are further annoying them. If you really wanted to HELP, you will stick the IV site address back (like I posted the name of the organization).

But you want to complain. Show you care BUT you DO NOT actually.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11193

• Fave5
  • Fave5's Avatar Topic Author
Manoj Fan wrote:

Very well said!

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11194

• Manoj Fan
Reader,

You aren't my Dad that I have to show you my progress report. Now don't sit glued to your computer as I won't respond to you any more.

Moderators,

This thread is active since last few hours. Are you partying in downtown ?

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11195

• Reader
MF,

Well said BUT YOU HAVE TO STOP behaving like BABY and REQUEST MODERATORS - not criticize them. Request them to restore the thread. You can order around. It is not your house.

Most likely moderator deleted the thread of your dirty joke that posted about moderators. Apologize and request.

Fave5 wrote:

Manoj Fan wrote:

Very well said!

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11196

• question?
  • question?'s Avatar Topic Author
Is reader and readers is same person? He is fiercely aiming at manojfan and that is against forum etiquettes. Reader/Readers, next time you run to moderators in time to report his posts, don't come and hit him in wholesale. As far as an issue raised in this thread, wait for moderators reply.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11198

• Manoj Fan
Reader,

In this great country even President Obama is criticised so are the leaders not spared criticism in any democratic country. We look upon Moderators to assume a leadership role and act with maturity and fairness. For what reason should I apologize or request Moderators when they have been so far silent all along ? No, Sir, I left that culture of 'Ji-huzoori' in India. Not in USA. As a well wisher of this website and the moderators, I will repeat that they definately need a crash course in running a website fairly & firmly.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread- reply from Moderators 13 years 1 week ago #11199

All,
The H1B thread has been re-published.

Reader,
Thanks for the support.

Manoj Fan,
We accept any constructive feedback. We spend lots of time moderating your unnecessary comments. You could help AT community by being positive and providing useful information for the visitors.

Re:Moderators:H1b Thread 13 years 1 week ago #11200

• Manoj Fan
Moderator,

Thank you for the kind words. :)
You have been so graceful.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds