• Page:

TOPIC: Healthy Indian Food Recipees

Re: Healthy Indian Food Recipees 12 years 5 months ago #15068

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
lfc only shares photos not recipes...:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Healthy Indian Food Recipees 12 years 5 months ago #15069

• cook
  • cook's Avatar Topic Author

Anonymous wrote: lfc only shares photos not recipes...:dry:

Yes you are right.LFC please post one recipe.

Re: Healthy Indian Food Recipees 12 years 5 months ago #15070

• Anoymous-2
  • Anoymous-2's Avatar Topic Author
LFC, I am okay if you post either recipe or picture or none. I always ask you one question and that is - When do we get to taste this food to confirm it is delicious?

Re: Healthy Indian Food Recipees 12 years 5 months ago #15071

If I know some one is interested, I will gladly share recipe...I remember last time somebody has asked fish fry and beans stir fry recipe..my draft is still pending and as soon as I finish I will post in that respective thread. (here) Tell me which one you want to know?

cook wrote:

Yes you are right.LFC please post one recipe.

Which one you want me to post?

Anoymous-2 wrote: LFC, I am okay if you post either recipe or picture or none. I always ask you one question and that is - When do we get to taste this food to confirm it is delicious?

I wrote last time that all AT foodies can come together..I will cook , you can taste and confirm. :cheer:

Re: Healthy Indian Food Recipees 12 years 5 months ago #15072

• cook
you are so sweet.
I would like to learn any dish made of shrimp,because every time I tried cooking shrimp it turns out very bad.So please post shrimp recipe.

Re: Healthy Indian Food Recipees 12 years 5 months ago #15073

cook wrote: you are so sweet.
I would like to learn any dish made of shrimp,because every time I tried cooking shrimp it turns out very bad.So please post shrimp recipe.

What a coincidence, I was thinking to post my weekend shrimp skewers but then though let me wait for some time...and here you are asking. There is no reason to mess up with shrimp cooking. Don't buy frozen from American grocery store...go for wild caught, Nc coast catch or salt water farm raised. I buy my shrimp from chatham seafood depot...If 3.99 are fresh I buy 2 lbs or go for 5.99 per lbs which are best to cook. I partly fry and party use for curry.

Last year same time I got best shrimp from Harris teeter..cheap and it was seasons last catch from NC coast. I prepared Masala gassi but draft is still pending and will be completing soon. You will love that recipe..I have two ready but dont want to overwhelm you with too many recipes.

In fry you will never go wrong..just salt, turmeric, red chili powder brings best taste. You can always enhance zest by adding ginger and garlic.

Before i leave I will post one picture...Enjoy..I will give details later.

Attachments:

You are a great cook - super shrimp photo 12 years 5 months ago #15075

• cook
Photo looks so tempting.I will wait for your recipe.Your pictures represent your personality.I bet you are a very good cook.:)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds