TOPIC: Places to visit in and around Triangle

Re:Is Manoj the entertainer or humorous or annoying? 13 years 6 months ago #8842

• Manoj
Organizzed,
Cool webiste. Thanks

A,
When someone asks for a suggetsion on places of interest and you suggest just about everything in the city, it dilutes your suggestion. If someone were looking for a good eating place, you would be right in suggesting Glenwood Ave. and if someone asked for a good restaurant on Glenwood, you could suggest something specific e.g. I like Cafe Helios (sp?) but to say something like go to Chappel Hill area is like sending someone on a Wild Goose chase in Chappel Hill .... LOL

You are more of a "quantity" person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Is Manoj the entertainer or humorous or annoying? 13 years 6 months ago #8844

• A
Manoj,

Did you ever read Satish's original request?

Re:Is Manoj the entertainer or humorous or annoying? 13 years 6 months ago #8845

• Manoj Fan
A wrote:

Manoj,

Did you ever read Satish's original request?

A,

I agree with Answer. As I have stated before in earlier discussions, please let Manoj have a right of way. He can never be annoying, yes he is humorous. Don't dare to ask Manoj ji whether he has read original request or not. He reads between the lines too. I will suggest don't take any 'panga' with him. You enjoy your corner and let him do or say whatever he wishes.

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8847

• FAIR_LOVER
Satish,
The NC State Fair is coming up! I am sure its different and your parents and kids will love it!

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8850

• satish
  • satish's Avatar Topic Author
Fair Lover,

Thanks for the info. I plan to go next week end. This week end is very busy with Cary Diwali and HSNC Dasara functions.

Thanks
Satish

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8851

• Who There
Manoj Fan.. Are you Manojs Wife... I just cant believe he can have a fan

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8852

• Anonymous
Hard to stop laughing on this one.

Question:- Assuming Manoj is married for more than 5 minute, do you think his wife can be his fan?

Who There wrote:

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8854

• Manoj Fan
Anonymous wrote:

Hard to stop laughing on this one.

Question:- Assuming Manoj is married for more than 5 minute, do you think his wife can be his fan?

Who There wrote:

Hi Brothers,

I have no relation with Manoj. I am not his wife. I am a male & straight. But I am his fan because he is the Lord and we are so ordinary. The man is intelligent, shrewd and capable of blasting off any one who comes in his way. So, I have been trying to say if you can't beat him then join him or else get thrashed by him. What more can I do for you? What is my mistake, if I am his fan, please tell me ? I am soon going to launch a Manoj fans page on Facebook and will let you guys know. Manoj ji, hope you are listening ?

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8855

• Anonymous @ Morrisville
Good One Guys....
I don't know whether AT God Manoj.... jee :) can understand the satire behind all the stuff you guys have written above but it was surely fun to read. BTW....who is this Manoj and how long he has been annoying people on Apna Triangle. Just asking since I am new to this site. But whoever he is...he has ADD (Attention Deficiency Disorder)
Manoj fan instead of making a fan page why don't you start a charity page for him which can help him take some sessions with psychologist. :D

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8856

• Manoj_fan_no2
Anonymous @ Morrisville wrote:

Good One Guys....
I don't know whether AT God Manoj.... jee :) can understand the satire behind all the stuff you guys have written above but it was surely fun to read. BTW....who is this Manoj and how long he has been annoying people on Apna Triangle. Just asking since I am new to this site. But whoever he is...he has ADD (Attention Deficiency Disorder)
Manoj fan instead of making a fan page why don't you start a charity page for him which can help him take some sessions with psychologist. :D

Your "ADD" "charity page" reference is third class comment. If you don't know Manoj or you are new , please read all old posts before commenting.

:laugh: I see you too going to have new fan soon.

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8863

• Manoj Fan
Critics of Manoj ji,

Really not appreciated. To attack some one for no reason at all is not fair and Indian like action. Why not give the Don his space. Well you guys say what ever you want but the fact is Manoj is KING.

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8866

• Who There
Manoj Fan

If you are not Manoj's Wife.. or... If you not manoj himself (Self FAN - Kaithan Fan LOL) .... and If you still think he is the King, Don, God.... Dude I guess you need to evaluate youself (Straight LOL God help you) ....

It is so easy .. (just like me) to hide behind an alias and say anything i want.. So nothing special about himself

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8867

• Manoj Fan
Who There wrote:

Manoj Fan

If you are not Manoj's Wife.. or... If you not manoj himself (Self FAN - Kaithan Fan LOL) .... and If you still think he is the King, Don, God.... Dude I guess you need to evaluate youself (Straight LOL God help you) ....

It is so easy .. (just like me) to hide behind an alias and say anything i want.. So nothing special about himself

Who There/Anonymous @ Morrisville/Etc Etc,

If you all gang up to criticize Manoj ji, then does it mean that if some one like me who praises him also needs to get him self examined ? You all sound sick, sorry to say. I will not participate further in this discussion because the divide is clear. You guys want to make fun of Mr Manoj and I am opposing it tooth & nail. Please appreciate his wisdom and humor. We all have lots to learn from him. It is so easy to criticize as that is also a good Indian quality but it is very difficult to praise some one. I wonder what Manoj ji has done to you all that makes you so negative about him. I appreciate his greatness as he has not even bothered to react. After all, I say he is the KING of all. The present discussion took a turn because Manoj sir pointed out to 'A' the fact that his repetition of # 6 three times indicated his obsession with ... and I think 'A' could not tolerate it and then discussions began and we have reached so far. Anyway, I will request you all to seek a pardon from Manoji. I shall also put in a good word. Gob Bless.

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8868

• Who There
Manoj Fan

Seriously stop hero worshphing and love thyself

Have you heard the quote "Whiners are Wieners" Manoj is the best example of that. Just whining about mistakes of others in post is stupid. We are all indians .. English is not our mother tounge... Unless Manoj the Whiner washes his A** in the thames river he has no right to question others english....

We are not sick dude.. Think and you would who is.

In tamil nadu .. guys built a temple for Kusbu the actresss.. I guess if you LOOOOVE him .. you should build one for him

LOL

Ps I amhaving somuch fun in this
Cheers

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8870

• Manoj Fan
Who There wrote:

Manoj Fan

Seriously stop hero worshphing and love thyself

Have you heard the quote "Whiners are Wieners" Manoj is the best example of that. Just whining about mistakes of others in post is stupid. We are all indians .. English is not our mother tounge... Unless Manoj the Whiner washes his A** in the thames river he has no right to question others english....

We are not sick dude.. Think and you would who is.

In tamil nadu .. guys built a temple for Kusbu the actresss.. I guess if you LOOOOVE him .. you should build one for him

LOL

Ps I amhaving somuch fun in this
Cheers

Who There or 'A'/B/C...,

So you are having fun in mocking an intelligent person ? Good to hear that. How hollow you guys n gals are. Instead of appreciating Manoj ji's wisdom and ocassional humor you are bent upon attacking him. He has never said anything that is not logical or does not make sense where-as you need to read only what you have written but then again you won't get it because you think that you are great. So be it. I have learnt a lot from Manoj Sir and that is never to give up in face of so many at any one time. Next time when ever Manoj ji writes you should offer your 2 cents. let us see you in action. Behind someone's back it is so easy, isn't it ? Regarding the temple, I don't have the money but yes I will soon create a page on Facebook and all posts written by Manoj Sir will be quoted on that page. I hope there is nothing wrong in that because I want a large number of people to know about him. Mr Manoj, I know you don't care about all this but I am sure you will be happy that your fans are there to support you always. Let us close this discussion with 3 cheers to Manoj ji Fans & Critics.

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8871

• Anonymous
Manoj Fan - You love him.. Ask him out

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8872

• Manoj Fan
Anonymous wrote:

Manoj Fan - You love him.. Ask him out

You too join in please. There is no war going. We all are friends. Let us all meet in honor of Manoj ji. Ek shaam manoj sir ke naam. I will host the party and pay for drinks and dinner.

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8875

• Who That
Manoj Fan - You and your crazy partner Manoj can have a nice time with each other at the party. We dont like to come between couples. Have fun boys. Be safe

Re:Places to visit in and around Triangle 13 years 6 months ago #8876

• Manoj Fan
Who That wrote:

Manoj Fan - You and your crazy partner Manoj can have a nice time with each other at the party. We dont like to come between couples. Have fun boys. Be safe

What a sickness of mind my friend. That is why you guys rightly get kicked by Manoj ji and then keep howling. Infact it is your karma and lack of education that blocks you from having intelligent discussions and left with no option you start behaving like rickshaw wallahs. If you don't like Manoj ji, please go to hell. I don't care. May I request Manoj Sir to please come and sort these guys like you have sir done so many times but now it is high time that a booster dose of good sense is given urgently sir. Long live Manoj Sir ! Down with his critics.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds