• Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to Newyork?

Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to Newyork? 11 years 11 months ago #17923

Hi,

I will be driving to New Providence, NJ tomorrow evening with a rental car that is a mini van. If anybody needs a ride to Newyork or need a drop to any place on the way like Virginia, Washington DC, MaryLand, Delaware, Pennsylvania etc. I can do that too. Let me know if anybody is willing to join we can discuss.

Thanks,
Jana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to Newyork? 11 years 11 months ago #17932

• ur welcome
Don't forget to stop by the Greyhound station if you find none here.

Re: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to Newyork? 11 years 11 months ago #17935

Hi,

How exactly to do that? How can we find people over there who are going to my destination?

Re: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to 11 years 10 months ago #18210

• Anonymous
I am looking for a carpool to Lenovo,(1009 Think Place,Morrisville,27560). Anybody willing to give me a ride, Please reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to Newyork? 11 years 10 months ago #18311

• Looking for a Car pooling / Ridesha
  • Looking for a Car pooling / Ridesha's Avatar
I am looking for a carpool to Lenovo,(1009 Think Place,Morrisville,27560). Anybody willing to give me a ride, Please reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to Newyork? 11 years 10 months ago #18322

• uhh
Are you guys too lazy to change the title? Or is this carpooling to Lenovo offices inside the statue of liberty?

Re: Looking for a Car pooling / Rideshare to 11 years 10 months ago #18411

• hi
hi

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds