• Page:

TOPIC: Travelling to DC area?

Travelling to DC area? 12 years 11 months ago #12542

• K
  • K's Avatar Topic Author
Hi, Are you travelling to DC area this friday evening? If yes and you have space for one person in your car, please let me know. I'm happy to share gas costs.

Leave your name and number and I will call u back as soon as I can.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 11 months ago #12544

Amtrak or Greyhound ($29 one-way) could be other alternatives. I know there are other pvt transit buses also plying on these routes but I don't remember them off-hand.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 11 months ago #12549

• Ap
  • Ap's Avatar Topic Author
29$??? I guess this is the price of the tickets long time back (may be in 90s) :D
I recently travelled in Greyhound to DC and the cost was around 70$.. This may change depending on the time u travelling.. considering its long weekend, the price of the ticket should not be 29$..

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 11 months ago #12551

With advance & online purchase you get it for as low as $26 also.

Ap wrote: 29$??? I guess this is the price of the tickets long time back (may be in 90s) :D
I recently travelled in Greyhound to DC and the cost was around 70$.. This may change depending on the time u travelling.. considering its long weekend, the price of the ticket should not be 29$..

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 11 months ago #12558

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
www.megabus.com is cheapest if you book early. Much better than greyhound is what I heard from my office.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 10 months ago #12592

Thx for sharing - this is very good & useful info. I heard there are similar bus services that go even up North and is much cheaper than driving your car.

Anonymous wrote: www.megabus.com is cheapest if you book early. Much better than greyhound is what I heard from my office.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 10 months ago #12594

• Traveler
  • Traveler's Avatar Topic Author
You told me 29$ and I made myself fool by wasting time on Amtrak.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 10 months ago #12595

$29 was/is for Greyhound. It doesn't take a "genius mind" to check-up such info online - really!

Traveler wrote: You told me 29$ and I made myself fool by wasting time on Amtrak.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 10 months ago #12596

• Anonymous
You said Amtrak or Greyhoud. You mislead people. No one asked for six month advance. You are a non genius mind. Obviously genius search of Google gave me better result instead of listening to you.

sanjus wrote: $29 was/is for Greyhound. It doesn't take a "genius mind" to check-up such info online - really!

Traveler wrote: You told me 29$ and I made myself fool by wasting time on Amtrak.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 10 months ago #12597

• Anonymous

Anonymous wrote: You said Amtrak or Greyhoud. You mislead people. No one asked for six month advance. You are a non genius mind. Obviously genius search of Google gave me better result instead of listening to you.

LOL ... now, don't tell me that you didn't know of google before you posted your question here. at least next time, search first.

Re: Travelling to DC area? 12 years 10 months ago #12600

• New Anonymous
  • New Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
To be fair, his/her original question was for a car ride.

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote: You said Amtrak or Greyhoud. You mislead people. No one asked for six month advance. You are a non genius mind. Obviously genius search of Google gave me better result instead of listening to you.

LOL ... now, don't tell me that you didn't know of google before you posted your question here. at least next time, search first.

US shuts down SkyExpress bus service 12 years 10 months ago #12631

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds