• Page:

TOPIC: Fun Destinations

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1024

This is a picture in NC. Guess where is this place

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1025

Ok. My new name is A_FOR_AT. Hopefully picture is attached this time. I took this picture somewhere in NC - make a guess

A

A_FOR_AT wrote:

This is a picture in NC. Guess where is this place

A

Attachments:

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1031

A_FOR_AT wrote:

Ok. My new name is A_FOR_AT. Hopefully picture is attached this time. I took this picture somewhere in NC - make a guess

A

:) Welcome back with New Id...so now on you will always post with this id instead of A or this is for just picture posting?

Is this picture some where on Edward mill road,off blue ridge road or wade Avenue ?

Fun Destinations 14 years 9 months ago #1032

All the replies to the forum "Fun Destination - start here" will be moved to this thread...

Kindly reply to this thread instead of "Fun Destination - start here" thread.

Thanks.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1045

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Lady,

The picture is not from this area but is from one of the most popular tourist destination of NC. You just have think....I will let Logu try for some more time.

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A_FOR_AT wrote:

A

:) Welcome back with New Id...so now on you will always post with this id instead of A or this is for just picture posting?

Is this picture some where on Edward mill road,off blue ridge road or wade Avenue ?

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1062

A wrote:

Lady,

The picture is not from this area but is from one of the most popular tourist destination of NC. You just have think....I will let Logu try for some more time.

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A_FOR_AT wrote:

A

A ... Mountains are visible so it has to be some where in mountain range of NC(boone).

Logu now try further. :)

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1065

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

Lady,

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A_FOR_AT wrote:

A

A ... Mountains are visible so it has to be some where in mountain range of NC(boone).

Logu now try further. :)

Well. I will search for some google images :) But it is bit difficult compared to the first one.

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1071

Give some time Mr.A, I can notice something written on the bottom right corner of the image, trying to figure it out.

Might be a place in Asheville.

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1082

• A
Logu,

It is a place in Asheville. You are very close. Searching internet will not help. Just go by the clue, one of the most popular desintation in NC. I give you another clue, you see this view after you finish the first part of the sight seeing at this destination.

A

Logu wrote:

Give some time Mr.A, I can notice something written on the bottom right corner of the image, trying to figure it out.

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1084

A wrote:

Logu,

It is a place in Asheville. You are very close. Searching internet will not help. Just go by the clue, one of the most popular desintation in NC. I give you another clue, you see this view after you finish the first part of the sight seeing at this destination.

A

Logu wrote:

That was clear clue...Once the place is confirmed as Ashville that clearly brings Biltmore estate..This is Estate Farm.

Is this same place?

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1085

• A
Lady,

You got it. You won special prize. I am still debating what...

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

Logu,

A

Logu wrote:

That was clear clue...Once the place is confirmed as Ashville that clearly brings Biltmore estate..This is Estate Farm.

Is this same place?

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1086

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

Logu,

A

Logu wrote:

Is this same place?

I think it's the same place. Good find. ( I was also thinking of the same :( )

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1107

• A
Are you guys ready for new trivia? I might be able to post tomorrow but then I am gone for the rest of this week till Saturday.

A

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1108

A wrote:

Are you guys ready for new trivia? I might be able to post tomorrow but then I am gone for the rest of this week till Saturday.

A

Yes. We are ready :)

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1109

• XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar Topic Author
A wrote:

A

Where are you going? We will miss you 'A'. Yes I ready for your new Trivia.

Re:Fun destinations - Start here 14 years 9 months ago #1114

Here is the picture. It took some time to compress it. I have large pictures and this site only accepts 150k max. It is a picture in NC Mointains. Try to be specific....

A
Attachments:

Local fun destination 13 years 10 months ago #7596

We want to continue adding local destinations for the benefit of every one. I feel we should have information about destinations that can be reached by car in less than 4 hours.

Please contribute and share information about the local destinations you visited recently.

Re:Local fun destination 13 years 10 months ago #7600

Two questiosn for you:-

1. Name the place that is only an hour from a beach, five hour from national capital, four hour from mountains with lots of lakes and parks and witnesses all four season. Special prize.

2. Guess where did I take this picture
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds