• Page:

TOPIC: Cary Diwali Feedback

Cary Diwali Feedback 13 years 6 months ago #8904

• Cary Niwasi
  • Cary Niwasi's Avatar Topic Author
So how well was the function this year ? Any improvements you noticed over last year ? Quality of stalls and servings, entertainment programme etc etc. What do you think was good about it and what could have been better and what was really missing. Just pitch in with your comments. Personally, I felt that it was really better than before and it was less chaotic at the parking. Waiting to hear from you all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Cary Diwali Feedback 13 years 6 months ago #8905

Cultural programs were better. Food tasted very good (may be because I had my lunch at 5 PM after recording all the programs). Tea from Two-cents-of-hope was good. The stores/stall were usual. I have pictures of many different stalls and I will upload them tomorrow. I could not stay for fireworks as my kids were exhausted and I was exhausted. I heard it was great.

Arrangements were very good. I went on Friday night for my sons rehearsal and to check out the information desk. Many volunteers were working on Friday night. Some of the high school kids came as early as 7 AM to work volunteer. I have seen the board members work hard for last few months to make this event happen. I appreciate the volunteers and the board for their hard work and dedication.

Satish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds