• Page:

TOPIC: At August Monthly Triangle Kraoke Evening

At August Monthly Triangle Kraoke Evening 13 years 8 months ago #8272

• shafiparekh
  • shafiparekh's Avatar Topic Author
Great job introducing Karaoke to music lovers, especially the young ones, I believe the two young girls were Yamuna's girls? They were just superb and I hope they come back again. Too bad we do not have Taylor Swift-Mylie Cyrus/Hannah Montana songs. Hopefully we can research and get some for her the next time. We do have a lot of Beatles songs.

The folks who were veterans like Rakesh and Nikhil, and I am calling Nikhil,the Triangle Idol, returned to thrill the crowds. Vani.............what can I say! Another Triangle Idol with a superb voice and I, along with a stunned crowd, really enjoyed her singing. I look forward to enjoying her singing at future Karaoke events. Kubi, you did great singing and filling in managing singers and I am sorry we put Satish to work managing singers' list besides operating the videocam and he did not sing this time. I really enjoyed the South Indian song performed by Kubi and friend, Yamunsa right? And even though I did not understand a word, as they say, music transcends boundaries and one does not need to understand the language to appreciate music. I am anxiously awaiting the posting of videos of the evening performance on the website.

I am looking forward to continuing the great partnership with ApnaTriangle as we have fun and take participants to a world of fun through music by providing the Triangle's South East Asian community a forum for them to express themselves and share their talent or just enjoy people sing.

Thank you to all who came and made this evening a success and thank you Aditya for the tribute to the great Kishore Kumar who would have been 81 years old and whose memory lived by singers performing at least one Kishore Kumar song. Thanks also to Seema for the comic relief and a big thank you to Tandoor Restaurant for providing the venue for the event every month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:At August Monthly Triangle Kraoke Evening 13 years 8 months ago #8399

• Karoake nite
Hi Khoobi n Sateesh,

Pls post the videos and pics from Aug Kaoake nite soon, we are really waiting to see them...

seema

Re:At August Monthly Triangle Kraoke Evening 13 years 8 months ago #8403

Seema,

Sorry, it has taken long. I have a technical issue. When I prepare the video for uploading, the video and audio is going out of sync. I will try to resolve it today.

Thanks
Satish

Re:At August Monthly Triangle Kraoke Evening 13 years 7 months ago #8423

• shafiparekh
  • shafiparekh's Avatar Topic Author
Hello Seema: When are you going off to India? Hope it is after our September Karaoke Evening. If not then we will miss you. I understand Aditya will not be going. Hope to at least see him at the Karaoke evening. Hope also you will be back for the October evening which, I think will be on October 15 if that suits Satish, Kubi, and most of the folks. Have a safe trip if we don't see you and hurry back.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds