• Page:

TOPIC: TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures

TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5295

• ATEvents
  • ATEvents's Avatar Topic Author
Hi All,

TATA Nite 09 was held at Green Hope hign school,Cary on Jan 09th 2010. It was a huge success. More than 1000 people attended the event. The event was very lively with more wonderful performances from the kids.

Checkout these videos and pictures. We encourage everyone who attended the event to upload your videos or photos in this thread. You can contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any trouble doing it.

We have uploaded all the videos we have. Please share this with your friends.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5296

Commendable efforts by kids. Thanks for posting.

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5321

• ATEvents
Are you looking for TATA 2009 activities summary ? Click here to see it.

For 2009 Telugu Nite videos in High Definition, please scroll up. You can see these videos in full screen by double click on the video (it will take you to You Tube) and clicking on the full screen. Select HQ (on youtube) to see the videos in High Definition.

Here are few pictures

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5322

• ATEvents
Some more...

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5328

• that was a great event..
Yesss..Indeed it was a great event..and we had great fun that night..Gud Luck for your future events...Wish we could join the committee...

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and m 14 years 3 months ago #5329

• Committee
Hi there, join in the fun. Why you want to join the committee ?

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and m 14 years 3 months ago #5355

Anvitha, Little stars, aniketh and shriya dances are superb.
Other kids too have danced well. But i like the mentioned dances a lot.
Anvitha's costume is good. Where do they get these costumes from?
Well done kids and good choreography too.
Keep up the good work all. Looking for more exciting performances next time...
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and m 14 years 3 months ago #5367

• Vani
Kids performances are very good,
well done Shriya & Aniketh, keep it up.

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5369

• Samaikya vaadi
Kids performance is amazing no doubt about that, but Orginizers are awful. Look at that cheap BANNER hanging on the stage curtain. SHAME!! where did my $$$ go? Hope to see a better one next year. :(

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5370

Samaikya vaadi,

I am not in the committee but I have seen them work very very hard. They work very hard to stretch the dollars that members pay. It goes mainly to rent the hall and the food that they provide. For $50 (membership fee), a family of four will get one lunch (picnic) and 2 dinners (Ugadi and Annual function) for every one and no entry fees to the events.

The banner was hanging good, but someone pulled the curtains in the middle and messed up whole thing.

If you have ideas on making it better, please contact the committee and they surely could use the extra helpings hands.

Thanks
Kubi

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5379

Hello Kubi

Thank you for your kind words.

Vaddi garu,

I worked in the committee once , $50 per family looks like a lot of money to some but doing 3-4 events in year with food and no admission fee is not an easy task. I do agree that the poster looks little shabby. Whatever the feedback, instead of posting in the forums like these, please take active participation in the community and try to improve the functioning of the committee by letting them know your feedback.

Just to give you an idea, both HSNC and Green Hope each cost around $1500 to rent. There goes the membership of 30 people. Food costs around $3000. Another 60's membership. That's just for an event. And TATA in its best years had a max of 300 members. Now you do the math.

Regards
KS

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5380

• A
KS and all,

I am not part of TATA and I did not go this event. However plesase take feedback constructively.

Most Indian events I attended are pretty badly organized even the ones with 100$ ticket. So far I have expeirened two organized activities here

1. HSNC Kavi Samelan of April 2009. Very nicely organized with superb original contents.
2. This site. Apnatrianlge.com - > Admins do a good job keeping it structured.

Other than that sorry, I have to look hard.

I think most volunteers/organizers like to coordinate and order instead of doing stuff.

A

ks wrote:

Hello Kubi

Thank you for your kind words.

Vaddi garu,

I worked in the committee once , $50 per family looks like a lot of money to some but doing 3-4 events in year with food and no admission fee is not an easy task. I do agree that the poster looks little shabby. Whatever the feedback, instead of posting in the forums like these, please take active participation in the community and try to improve the functioning of the committee by letting them know your feedback.

Just to give you an idea, both HSNC and Green Hope each cost around $1500 to rent. There goes the membership of 30 people. Food costs around $3000. Another 60's membership. That's just for an event. And TATA in its best years had a max of 300 members. Now you do the math.

Regards
KS

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 2 months ago #5418

• x
Hello A,
Don't know how your feedback is relavent when you are not part of TATA and not attened TATA event.
X

Re:TATA Nite 09 - Videos and pictures 14 years 2 months ago #5436

• Suresh
Indeed it was a great event..and we had great fun that night..Good Luck for your future events.
Suresh

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds