• Page:

TOPIC: New Year 2010 - AT get together

Memorable Evening 14 years 3 months ago #5093

Mr & Mrs Satish,

It was a great pleasure to meet everybody.
Thank you so much for organizing the event.
We came home so happy & relaxed.
Pleasure meeting Penn, Sanju, LFC, Logu, Dipti, Devia & family & others.
Let us have such meets on a regular basis.
Hope next time we have A, DM, XYZ & B.
Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Memorable Evening 14 years 3 months ago #5094

Credit goes to Ashok Ji for providing the idea and to all members who encouraged us to arrange the get together. We had a great time together meeting you all. We will arrange monthly get together as requested.

Thank you all for attending it and making it a very nice evening.

Thanks
Kubi & Satish

Re:Memorable Evening - pictures 14 years 3 months ago #5096

Here are the pictures from today's get together

Chakra took some more pictures and I have requested him to upload the pictures.

AT New Year get together 14 years 3 months ago #5099

It was great pleasure to be part of "AT Get2Gether" I enjoyed meeting all members..Special thanks to two families who traveled from far and made it to the meeting.

@ A ... we really hoped that you will make it little late..but missed you.

@ Shree... I read that you fell sick...missed you too.

@ Mr.Iyer...is everything fine ? Why you missed ?

@ Srinivas...We waited for you too.

@ Hope to meet other regular members in future.

Thanks to Kubi and Satish for organizing "AT Get2Gether".

Re:AT New Year get together 14 years 3 months ago #5100

• Deepti
Thanks Kubi and Satish for organising it..

It was nice meeting you all at the dinner. Will see you guys again sometime!

Thanks
Deepti

Re:AT New Year get together - Please RSVP 14 years 3 months ago #5105

Shree,

Get well soon.
On the lighter side - hope it isn't quickstar induced fever :(
Why have our pics encircled with our names ? Why not keeping guessing till next time we meet ?
Happy New Year.

Re:AT New Year get together - Please RSVP 14 years 3 months ago #5106

Hey!

Rajesh and I enjoyed our get together immensely. Was very thoughtful of you all to reach out to others members of the community in such an enjoyable way....means a lot for people new to the area.

Here is hoping that we get to meet more often and a very happy new year to all the members of the "Apna Triangle" family!

Warm regards
Devia

Re:AT New Year get together - Please RSVP 14 years 3 months ago #5107

• A
Dear All,

First of all my apologies for not showing up at the party - but I don't beleive you missed anything. My plan to complete my prior commitment around 7:15 did not work. Generally this is the busiest time of the year for us and like every other year, I have been extermely busy with parties and travel.

LFC, Ashok

Sorry ! But there is always a next time and there are always surprises in the life.

Shri, Ashok

It is not too hard to guess the names of the persons in those pictures. I can identify a few. I don't beleive LFC is very visible in those pictures. Ashok is clear. Dipti and Devia are also clearly visible. I can guess Penn.

A

Re:AT New Year get together - Please RSVP 14 years 3 months ago #5112

• Iyer
Hi Friends, :)

Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it. Didn't have a place to stay over :( . I guess the purported Quickstar association made apna triangle folks shut their door. Hopefully next time I can make it. By the way, I can cook well. In case I find a place to stay I promise to cook awesome food for the hosts in return. I promise I won't make you guys purchase vitamins and soap ;) .

Shree-Hope you are feeling better. Try Quickstar branded medications as they are more effective than branded medications ;) . Just kidding. :)

LFC- Thanks for your support. Only you could see that I am not the Quickstar guy. You deserve a star. :)

Ashok-Hope you got to talk about the your philanthropic/charity based activities to the group. Good luck.

Satish & Kubi-Thanks for building this great network and organizing the event. Hats off to you guys.

As the New Year ushers in, my best wishes to you and your family for bringing along all with it all the fragrance, joy, happiness, peace, laughter, and prosperity.

Cheers & Best Wishes

Sanjay

AT New Year get together - who all missed it? 14 years 3 months ago #5119

A wrote:

Dear All,

First of all my apologies for not showing up at the party - but I don't beleive you missed anything. My plan to complete my prior commitment around 7:15 did not work. Generally this is the busiest time of the year for us and like every other year, I have been extermely busy with parties and travel.

LFC, Ashok

Sorry ! But there is always a next time and there are always surprises in the life.

A .. that was so wrong of you to think that we didn't miss anything.We kept hope till last moment...but as you say there is always a next time.. :)

Shri, Ashok

It is not too hard to guess the names of the persons in those pictures. I can identify a few. I don't beleive LFC is very visible in those pictures. Ashok is clear. Dipti and Devia are also clearly visible. I can guess Penn.
A

:lol: Genius guess...Did you quietly came and exited Rajbhog?

Re:AT New Year get together - who all missed it? 14 years 3 months ago #5120

• A
LFC,

I was no where close to Rajbhog. It is based on discussions here and life is full surprises.

Keep in mind Kubi and Satish have their pictures in all messages, it is easy to eliminate them.

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

:lol: Genius guess...Did you quietly came and exited Rajbhog?
[/quote]

Re:AT New Year get together - who all missed it ? 14 years 3 months ago #5121

Mr.Iyer...the way you made your entry on AT we never thought that you will fail from attending it but you did miss..Hope you don't miss next time...you might take out that star from me when you will hear..what all thoughts came to mind when you missed the meeting... :lol: ( I won't tell here...leave it for next meeting)..keep visiting AT. :)

Iyer wrote:

Hi Friends, :)

Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it. Didn't have a place to stay over :( . I guess the purported Quickstar association made apna triangle folks shut their door. Hopefully next time I can make it. By the way, I can cook well. In case I find a place to stay I promise to cook awesome food for the hosts in return. I promise I won't make you guys purchase vitamins and soap ;) .

Shree-Hope you are feeling better. Try Quickstar branded medications as they are more effective than branded medications ;) . Just kidding. :)

LFC- Thanks for your support. Only you could see that I am not the Quickstar guy. You deserve a star. :)

Ashok-Hope you got to talk about the your philanthropic/charity based activities to the group. Good luck.

Satish & Kubi-Thanks for building this great network and organizing the event. Hats off to you guys.

As the New Year ushers in, my best wishes to you and your family for bringing along all with it all the fragrance, joy, happiness, peace, laughter, and prosperity.

Cheers & Best Wishes

Sanjay

Re:AT New Year get together - Happy New Year 14 years 3 months ago #5130

It was good to meet everyone. Thanks for the arrangement.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year. Hope to have many more members joining AT in the coming year.

Logu.

New Year 2010 - AT get together 14 years 3 months ago #5132

All the responses related to the first get together of AT for the New Year will be moved to this thread.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Re:AT New Year get together - Happy New Year 14 years 3 months ago #5151

Pardon me Sanjay - but you initial comments were so reflective of some other MLM person I had met in Costco (Durham) just last month - it was almost identical - i wish I had the audio/video recording of it :)

Guess what - he was also a "consultant" on business startups and had twin daughters - around the same age as my daughter!

you might not be into MLM but I thought your comments did breathe MLM all over - no hard feelings :)

if you have a website do post the URL on this forum for us to check it out.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds