• Page:

TOPIC: Cary diwali 2009 - other discussion

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3416

• A
Yes. I was going to qualify 'knowing'. I know their name, families and occasionally have dinner with them. Children play together. There are some people who are very close but not all.

A

sanjus wrote:

there might be neighborhood full of indians - but the question was do you know them & i hope you understand the meaning of *knowing* someone :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3417

• A
Sanju,

I don't want you to be in the middle. Cary Diwali is over and there is no point spending time with HumSub BOD. I am speaking with HSNC board so that they do a better job.

Next year before Cary Diwali, I will speak with Humsub BOD and may participate to help them out.

I don't like middlemen/women.

A
sanjus wrote:

& btw, re: >>>I know Humsub BOD members personally and few sponsors too. I thought I read that you helped this time. If you did not, don't bother- I know who to, when to and how to talk with those guys.

if you knew whom to, when to & how to - you would not be ranting over here. my offer is still open if you want to send your specific feedback & ideas, i can surely forward to them and ensure they have been looked into - even though i don't know anyone over there personally. you know what feedback & ideas mean, right? There's heck of a difference between feedback/ideas and ranting.

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3418

finally i see some positive attitude in your emails while all the ranting is missing...

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3419

• A
Sanju,

When will you stop ranting? Probably never. You don't have any thing good or bad to say...you just want to say opposite of what is written because you don't have any personal opinion as you probably are not capable of one.

A
sanjus wrote:

finally i see some positive attitude in your emails while all the ranting is missing...

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3421

what an oxymoron statement - "You don't have any thing good or bad to say...you just want to say opposite of what is written" - opposite of good is bad and vice-versa - so how come i don't have anything good or bad to say.

>>as you probably are not capable of one.
I don't need a certificate of my capabilities from A,b,c as they call in bambaiya language - aandu, paandu. heee heee

Re:Cary Diwali 2009:Close the Discussion 14 years 6 months ago #3422

Everybody,
We come to this website, to get a good feeling.Now a days, we are seeing more participation on personal wars other than subject opinions.
We see forums getting filled , if it is on personal wars.i did not see more than few ppl participating in " feel good" subjects!

Cary Diwali 2009 forum was open to discussion, for cary diwali inputs wheather bad or good.We don't need to know, you will convey it to organisers, or how or why will they talk to them.

If the organisers want to take a look and make it better next time, its upto them.
Likewise, is true for for all other forums also .

Instead ,If there is a need to comment on personally, please avoid using this forum.Please open a discussion forum saying "A And B talking... Don't see " as a subject. So we won't end up wasting time in looking into that forum.

Please refrain yourself from talking, other than the subject.Admin should automatically delete forums, if it commenting on any person other than the subject.

Admin should have a way to close the discussion, who opened it.
On the lighetr side, i heard from couple of friends , that they do come and visit AT couple of times , but not participate, because of few unneccesaary comments ppl make.

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3423

Too sad that Nice festival thread got derailed so bad..Let me get back Diwali spirits.

Sanju can start new thread for further discussion about Diwali.

Happy Diwali to all Triangle Residents. :)

Attachments:

Re:Cary Diwali 2009 14 years 6 months ago #3424

• A
LFC,

Cool picture. Do you know the significance of Diwali LFC? Why do we celebrate Diwali?

A

Re:Cary Diwali 2009:Close the Discussion 14 years 6 months ago #3425

Shree,
Appreciate you for stepping up and leading us in right direction.

Dear all,
Dont we want to focus on things that makes all of us feel good and discuss items that bring us together? I will make some changes to the current thread. Will retain good messages and move all other messages to a new one. A link to the current thread will be added to the 'Past Events'.

Thanks
Satish

shree1205 wrote:

Everybody,
We come to this website, to get a good feeling.Now a days, we are seeing more participation on personal wars other than subject opinions.
We see forums getting filled , if it is on personal wars.i did not see more than few ppl participating in " feel good" subjects!

Cary Diwali 2009 forum was open to discussion, for cary diwali inputs wheather bad or good.We don't need to know, you will convey it to organisers, or how or why will they talk to them.

If the organisers want to take a look and make it better next time, its upto them.
Likewise, is true for for all other forums also .

Instead ,If there is a need to comment on personally, please avoid using this forum.Please open a discussion forum saying "A And B talking... Don't see " as a subject. So we won't end up wasting time in looking into that forum.

Please refrain yourself from talking, other than the subject.Admin should automatically delete forums, if it commenting on any person other than the subject.

Admin should have a way to close the discussion, who opened it.
On the lighetr side, i heard from couple of friends , that they do come and visit AT couple of times , but not participate, because of few unneccesaary comments ppl make.

Cary diwali 2009 - other discussion 14 years 6 months ago #3426

This thread will include all the discussions that were spawned from Cary Diwali 2009.

Re:Cary diwali 2009 - other discussion 14 years 6 months ago #3431

Shree,

Good initiative. I had a talk with the receptionist at Indian Triangle Market in Chatam Square today evening and let me say that local businesses in and around Cary are aware and sensitive to the discussions that take place on AT. We are not here to settle personal scores but only to express ourselves to others about what our experiences/opinions are and be not limited to 'Indian' but about things in general. Let us continue to maintain a quality and adhere to some standards so that more users feel encouraged to participate freely and enrich the discussions.I will request the Admins to ban any erring member who even after rendering an apology continues to indulge in postings that has innuendos and smacks of lack of civility.

Re:Cary diwali 2009 - other discussion 14 years 6 months ago #3436

Ashok, Sree,
Thanks for reminding admins to do the job.

All,
We will enforce the forum rules more strictly. Please let us know if we are overstepping.

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds