• Page:

TOPIC: pls suggest some good birthday party games

pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #759

• ABC
  • ABC's Avatar Topic Author
Hi everyone

can anybody suggest me some good birthday party game for kids as well as for adults/couples(husband and wife can partipate together as a team).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #762

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
Ask couples to sing and tell a story. I hate questions game.

ABC wrote:

Hi everyone

can anybody suggest me some good birthday party game for kids as well as for adults/couples(husband and wife can partipate together as a team).

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #766

Involving children will make them interested to participate in games and have fun at the party. Elders can have games too. But, When kids play, parents obviously enjoy watching them. But, how do you entertain kids and how do you make them mingle with other kids and also keep them little disciplined? I think having games for children would be good.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #770

Here are few games that we had -
Pinata - Kids love it when candies and small treats fall from it. You can have it in garage. Have an adult hold onto the rope and lower it based kids hight. For bigger kids pull the pinata as they swing. For adults you can tie them and turn them.

Pop the baloons using their bottom - Kids should pop it by sitting on it. They should not use any sharp objects and should not squeez using thier hands, instead they should use their ....(you guessed it right!!). Fill the baloon with small sheets of paper. Fill just enough air. Too much air makes it easier to pop and too less air means they will not be able to pop. Write something like 'You won a gift!!' or 'Sorry, better luck next time!!'. Make sure to hand out one balloon to a kid all others watching them to have fun!!!

Bingo for adults. Kids will be running it!! They spin, administer, sell and handle the money. Each sheet costs a dollar for adults. Winner will get the money. You can have 2 or 3 prizes depending on horizontal or vertail or full house.

Pulling the ropeSeperate kids by boys and girls. Buy a rope that is thicker and soft to hold.

Outdoors Games

Basket ball...need a basket and basket ball

Hitting each others with ballons filled with water (on hot days). Make 2 teams and other team gets points when the baloon hits the other team. Make sure team stays in one place by placing them inside a small circle (written using a chalk or something else).

Catch the water baloon. For couples it can be catching baloons with water. Start with small distance between each partner. Increase the distance (one step more) after each successful catch (baloons shouldn't pop). Its fun to watch when the baloon pops and someone gets drenched. Make sure you fill right amount of water.

Most important thing is keep them moving around and giving lots of candies and small prizes (party stores or dollar stores are good for those kind of prizes). Games that involves making them sit in one place for long time does not work well. So, singing, solving puzzles and other similar things has not worked out well for me in the past.

Let us know how it turns out to be.

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #772

Pin the tail on Donkey - Adults and kids both enjoy this game.

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #791

• A
No offence. So far I have not seen anything useful for the guy asking question. I don't have any suggestion either.

Most Indians just want to sit, eat, talk and argue over stupid politics. I suggest let them do it. Kids will find their own games which don't involve adults.

A

Lady_from_cary wrote:

Pin the tail on Donkey - Adults and kids both enjoy this game.

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #792

• XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar Topic Author
A,

I tend to agree somewhat. Many (not most) Indians sit, eat and argue over politics. But, I wonder why they become brain dead? They are the creamy and elites back in India. Here, they are brain-dead and go through motions.

Just my thoughts. Dil Pe Muth Lena.

XYZ

A wrote:

No offence. So far I have not seen anything useful for the guy asking question. I don't have any suggestion either.

Most Indians just want to sit, eat, talk and argue over stupid politics. I suggest let them do it. Kids will find their own games which don't involve adults.

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 9 months ago #796

• A
XYZ,

Indians are not brain dead. Talking politics is their key hobby. Once they are done discussing politics, they compare India with the USA and say all good things about India and bad things about the USA. Then they complain about how much they suffer in the USA...same crap over and over....i hate these parties and I avoid them...

Indians are not brain dead. Because they don't have anything better to do in parties....so they talk and satisfy their ego by showing how much they know about everything...

A
XYZ wrote:

A,

I tend to agree somewhat. Many (not most) Indians sit, eat and argue over politics. But, I wonder why they become brain dead? They are the creamy and elites back in India. Here, they are brain-dead and go through motions.

Just my thoughts. Dil Pe Muth Lena.

XYZ

A wrote:

Re:pls suggest some good birthday party games 14 years 3 weeks ago #5998

• april
I really love party games as well as the prices . HaHa .. I had fun reading suggestion from above . Nice thing you this topic in your post . Thanks!

Re: pls suggest some good birthday party games 11 years 5 months ago #20645

• Heather
  • Heather's Avatar Topic Author
Yes, there is a really cool game called http://supertreasurehunt.com that one person can create using this site, and adults can play too. Best for children 8 and up unless older kids or adults are helping. There are people who even buy a couple games and string them together to have the hunt go for miles, and on bicycles, it's amazing.

Super Treasure Hunt gets kids thinking, running, and working together as they break codes, solve clues and unlock the treasure chest.

You pick the locations, indoors or out, and Super Treasure Hunt automatically generates a customized game, complete with hieroglyphic clues, keys, and detailed instructions.

Print it out, place the clues, and Have a Great Birthday Party!

You'll have to go to the website to read how it works, but it is easy to create and inexpensive, and takes about 2 hours at a birthday party to do one game.

We put squirt guns and gold chocolate coins in our safe, and painted it gold too. The kids figured out the combination lock and then went crazy squirting each other and having a ton of fun after all that thinking and running around.

You could totally do it just for adults too, it's that clever. Have fun.

Re: pls suggest some good birthday party games 11 years 5 months ago #20654

• LOL
  • LOL's Avatar Topic Author
Kabbadiiiiiiii
Hide and seek

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds