• Page:

TOPIC: Birthday cake.

Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #450

• Dilip
  • Dilip's Avatar Topic Author
Can anyone suggest where do you get the best birthday cake? Cost doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #451

Dilip wrote:

Can anyone suggest where do you get the best birthday cake? Cost doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance.

Dilip, If you go to any grocery shop like HarrisTeeter/Foodlion you have not much choice other than designs.You can have either yellow or chocolate or marble texture.One should take "Best-Cream/whipping-Cream" icing which is better and less sweet than butter/shortening icing. I always go for marble and best-cream icing.You may ask for some variation.. they may do it like adding icing/filling layer in between cake.

If you want Top quality cakes then order either in one of the local bakery.

Blue Moon Bakery.
Victoria's Sweets.

Please don't buy from Sams and Bj's.I never like those cakes.

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #452

• Doesnt Matter
  • Doesnt Matter's Avatar Topic Author
If you don't care for the price, I will suggest Blue Moon bakery or Edible art...they both are great...

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #455

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
You might think I am an idiot. But I personally found cake from Dairy Queen to the best.

A

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #458

Dilip,

If you like Ice Cream cakes for this season, Maggie Moo or Cold Stone creamery are the options

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #461

• A
We assume Dilip is calling all of us to taste the cake he buys. Just send the address Dilip.

A

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #462

A wrote:

We assume Dilip is calling all of us to taste the cake he buys. Just send the address Dilip.

A

Since he has not reported back I guess he will return only after party..Mr.A we missed the party.:)

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #463

• A
Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

A

Since he has not reported back I guess he will return only after party..Mr.A we missed the party.:)

Ok Lady_From_Cary:- we can have party at your house. Three persons from my family - me+wife+daughter.

A

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #466

A wrote:

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

A

Ok Lady_From_Cary:- we can have party at your house. Three persons from my family - me+wife+daughter.

A

:) Mr.A....Your wish to have party at my home is warmly accepted..just hang around "Apna-Triangle"..I will invite.

Dilip is still missing...hope he reports soon.

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #469

• A
Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

Lady_from_cary wrote:

A wrote:

A

A

:) Mr.A....Your wish to have party at my home is warmly accepted..just hang around "Apna-Triangle"..I will invite.

Dilip is still missing...hope he reports soon.

Thanks Ms. Lady_From_Cary. I will wait for yoru invite. I will put in my list of friends. I use email address to logon but if not logged on just the first letter of my first name.

A

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #472

• Bill
  • Bill's Avatar Topic Author
www.Lynnstraditions.com has by far the best cake I've ever eaten. Not too sweet on the icing, and designed for me.

Re:Birthday cake. 14 years 10 months ago #473

• Dilip
  • Dilip's Avatar Topic Author
Guys,

I tried ice cream cake from Cold Stone creamery. My wife liked it. Thanks a bunch to everyone.

sorry for the late response. It was my wifes birthday and she just wanted to celebrate with the family. Will keep in mind to invite you guys next time.:)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds