• Page:

TOPIC: praivate party hall

praivate party hall 14 years 8 months ago #1988

• patel30
  • patel30's Avatar Topic Author
hii i'm new to cary.i'm looking for a small party hall where i can conduct my daughters b[day party..we donn't know much people around here so its going to be a small party may be 10 adults and 5 -6 kids.
if anybody knows any indian restaurents with this facility please let me know..
thank you..
patel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:praivate party hall 14 years 8 months ago #2003

• patel30
  • patel30's Avatar Topic Author
somebody pls help
Thanks

Re:praivate party hall 14 years 8 months ago #2006

• M
  • M's Avatar Topic Author
Check out the restaurants in Cary. Suchi, Biryani House and India Garden may have a private hall. I am not sure.

Some of the Durham restaurants have party hall. Bombay Grille and Spice N Curry has private halls. Tandoor may have a private hall or space. Check them out.

For dinner, Saffron may be an option. It is not a private hall but they may have some privacy for small parties.

If you are closer to Apex then try Tamarind may be an option.

Re:praivate party hall 14 years 8 months ago #2029

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
If you wish to do in style, Suchi and Biryani House are out.

Tandoor on 55 in Durham is OK. Tamrind in Apex in slightly better.

Safforn tends to be more expensive for Americanized Indain food.

A lot of apartment communities have halls which they rent out. I never rented out from them. Branken Ridge has a hall. Site administrators live in that community. That is probabaly your better option because you don't want kids to sit on one place at a birthday party.

A
M wrote:

Check out the restaurants in Cary. Suchi, Biryani House and India Garden may have a private hall. I am not sure.

Some of the Durham restaurants have party hall. Bombay Grille and Spice N Curry has private halls. Tandoor may have a private hall or space. Check them out.

For dinner, Saffron may be an option. It is not a private hall but they may have some privacy for small parties.

If you are closer to Apex then try Tamarind may be an option.

Private party hall for B'Day 14 years 8 months ago #2033

Apartment communities is an option. However, it is lot of work. Setup/Cleanup/Get the Food.. Other drawback is that the apartment communities are for bigger party and they cost above $100.

Another option is to rent a park shelter. There are some good park shelters around and they cost $50 to reserve. Let me know if you are interested, I can provide the details.

Thanks
Satish

A wrote:

If you wish to do in style, Suchi and Biryani House are out.

Tandoor on 55 in Durham is OK. Tamrind in Apex in slightly better.

Safforn tends to be more expensive for Americanized Indain food.

A lot of apartment communities have halls which they rent out. I never rented out from them. Branken Ridge has a hall. Site administrators live in that community. That is probabaly your better option because you don't want kids to sit on one place at a birthday party.

A

Re:Private party hall for B'Day 14 years 4 months ago #5002

Satish,

I am looking for my son's B'day party hall, pls can you provide the park shelters details.

Thanks
Kiran

Re:Private party hall for B'Day 14 years 4 months ago #5004

• XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar Topic Author
Hello Kunchakuri,

Welcome to AT forums. Are you looking for a park shelter in this weather? It is only good during summer and spring. Park shelters are all outdoors.

kkunchakuri wrote:

Satish,

I am looking for my son's B'day party hall, pls can you provide the park shelters details.

Thanks
Kiran

Re:Private party hall for B'Day 14 years 4 months ago #5016

Oh, I now got you what you meant. I was thinking something else. Anyway Thanks for the quick reply.

Re:praivate party hall 14 years 1 month ago #5995

• april
Maybe you should really choose the type of restaurant where in you can be sure it can accommodate all your expected types of visitors .

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds