TOPIC: Suggestion for catering for a birthday party @home

Re: Suggestion for catering for a birthday party @home 12 years 7 months ago #13625

• Anonymous
If you are still looking, I would recommend Rajbhog. I have catered with them 3-4 times now and ws never disappointed. Taste was good, nominal price, well packed. Had different people for each party and everyone enjoyed the food.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Suggestion for catering for a birthday party @home 12 years 7 months ago #13633

I didn't like Rajbhog at all the few times I have had to eat there. How do we know you are not masquerading as the owner of Rajbhog? My Vote still goes to either Zayka or Tower or Tamarind.

Anonymous wrote: If you are still looking, I would recommend Rajbhog. I have catered with them 3-4 times now and ws never disappointed. Taste was good, nominal price, well packed. Had different people for each party and everyone enjoyed the food.

Re: Suggestion for catering for a birthday party @home 12 years 7 months ago #13634

• Anonymous

mohitb272 wrote: I didn't like Rajbhog at all the few times I have had to eat there. How do we know you are not masquerading as the owner of Rajbhog? My Vote still goes to either Zayka or Tower or Tamarind.

rather

How do we know you are not the owner of Rajbhog masquerading as a patron of Rajbhog?

Re: Suggestion for catering for a birthday party @home 12 years 7 months ago #13635

• pulp

Anonymous wrote:

mohitb272 wrote: I didn't like Rajbhog at all the few times I have had to eat there. How do we know you are not masquerading as the owner of Rajbhog? My Vote still goes to either Zayka or Tower or Tamarind.

rather

How do we know you are not the owner of Rajbhog masquerading as a patron of Rajbhog?

knock off the detective work guys. this isn't a zagat rating. :laugh:

Suggestion for catering for a birthday party @home 8 years 5 months ago #27563

Greetings

I'm knew to the site, but I would love to catering this event. If interest I can send you ideas of food.

Give Thanks

Chavis

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds