TOPIC: one good thing that you would before dying?

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9500

• DomDom
  • DomDom's Avatar Topic Author
Whole world

RanDom wrote:

Which organization would that be exactly if you dont mind my asking...or do you fear consequences for mentioning the name!!!...if you are going to make bold accusations have the courage to also boldly name the accused...

The topic has been locked.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9504

• RanDom
  • RanDom's Avatar Topic Author
SO you are saying that the whole world is responsible for breaking up homes and that we need to close it down....HAHHAHA...thats all i have got to say to that....

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9506

• DomDom
  • DomDom's Avatar Topic Author
This guy had a problem at home and his wife left with the help of various organizations. He blames most of them but more so an Indian organization because that is an easy pick. He is scared to blame NC police who probably helped too. Also judiciary who helped too...but he is scared to blame them.

Every now and then he comes and hijacks all threads.

Irrationality at its best.

RanDom wrote:

SO you are saying that the whole world is responsible for breaking up homes and that we need to close it down....HAHHAHA...thats all i have got to say to that....

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9508

• Joseph
  • Joseph's Avatar Topic Author
I live with my family and my wife is with me, so what are you talking about. But it's ok, it's ok have fun.

We have happy family but try to see every family happy and that's the reason to point "stay away from local Orgnization who help you to break your family, so they can have more Grands from the Government.

Nothing personally be happy "rondom or domdom".

Let's focus on some diffrent subject such as Family get together, Picnic,etc.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9509

• C J
  • C J's Avatar Topic Author
"Let's focus on some diffrent subject such as Family get together, Picnic,etc"

I like It your view Jeseph like family get together, Picnic,etc. Don't worry about what dum dum says.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9510

• picnic
  • picnic's Avatar Topic Author
We all know AT organizes picnic.Admins/mods or whom so ever is concerned,please update us when is the next picnic.Guys here are ready for get together.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9511

• Deepak Chopra Fan
  • Deepak Chopra Fan's Avatar Topic Author
Josehph or Himmat

Look inside and find happiness inside and don't blame others. Family breaks when someone in the family TAKES an action (not outside). Same guy and his friend keep coming back with different names and create bad environment even on net. Steer the discussion in the same direction directly or indirectly. This would not help. Steer your mind to make up with family guys. Seriously you don't need outside help to makeup. Don't waste your time in blaming others instead spend time to figure how to fix the situation. Read Deepak Chopra.

Joseph wrote:

I live with my family and my wife is with me, so what are you talking about. But it's ok, it's ok have fun.

We have happy family but try to see every family happy and that's the reason to point "stay away from local Orgnization who help you to break your family, so they can have more Grands from the Government.

Nothing personally be happy "rondom or domdom".

Let's focus on some diffrent subject such as Family get together, Picnic,etc.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9512

• Joseph
I have grand kids and have been living in Triangle area for 32years. Deepak Chopra Fan I m fine with my brain, and I hope I will not get more advise.

If you have anything else to ask please ask and I will give me my office address and phone number. Do not try to be a jury or judge about my Identity. I m free to say again that I read AT in regular basis and yes we all have to protect our family from local Organization.

Is there Anythin that you want to hear more as I mention in above Paraghraph Contact me please.

I respect people who stand up for their right and to save their family. I like at least someone raise their voice....and I m always with these people.

Please from now on concentrate on diffrent subject, lets close then matter. This is my request please.

Thanks.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9513

• Deepak Chopra Fan
Living 32 years in any area does not make one expert in human relations. I hope you tell your grand kids not to go on Internet and tell all personal family affairs. No one with sane mind share their dirty laundry in public. Read Deeapak Chopra....

If you are free to speak your mind, so I am. I see some bad elements that are not only trying to create problems but potentially doing something that is not right. ....Deepak Chopra says that is bad.

For example Himmat writing everything in caps indicates he is shouting. (That is how you shout on internet). Instead of looking at his own issues, he is blaming others. He uses different names and creates unfriendly and bad environment....

If you support bad elements and I support good ones (DomDom) who want this site and internet clean and free of hatred.

He needs to stand up and save his family by not fighting here but by talking to his family.You can post your address here and if I want I will contact you.

If he has concerns, go to law enforcement. He probably did and they did not agree with him.

Joseph wrote:

I have grand kids and have been living in Triangle area for 32years. Deepak Chopra Fan I m fine with my brain, and I hope I will not get more advise.

If you have anything else to ask please ask and I will give me my office address and phone number. Do not try to be a jury or judge about my Identity. I m free to say again that I read AT in regular basis and yes we all have to protect our family from local Organization.

Is there Anythin that you want to hear more as I mention in above Paraghraph Contact me please.

I respect people who stand up for their right and to save their family. I like at least someone raise their voice....and I m always with these people.

Please from now on concentrate on diffrent subject, lets close then matter. This is my request please.

Thanks.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9514

• Reader
  • Reader's Avatar Topic Author
It seems like we have two camps here. In one camp we have Joseph/Himmat supporting and provoking bad behavior and same old story that we are fed up with. Seems like they have an hidden agenda. Another camp who is trying to keep it clean.

Good job Deepak Chopra Fan but who is Deepak Chopra

Wow!! Deepak Chopra on AT. 13 years 4 months ago #9515

• evening_reader
  • evening_reader's Avatar Topic Author
Humm, We have now Miss/Mr Deepak Chopra Fan on AT. Where were you so many days? Sudden entry with lot of preaching?

Re:Wow!! Deepak Chopra on AT. 13 years 4 months ago #9516

• Deepak Chopra Fan
I got a phone call from distressed community that some vindictive elements are threatening the peace and harmony of the community because of their personal problems and vendetta. I heard they hijack all threads to one matter and shout on net. So HE sent me here to preach.

Peace peace peace...

evening_reader wrote:

Humm, We have now Miss/Mr Deepak Chopra Fan on AT. Where were you so many days? Sudden entry with lot of preaching?

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9517

Searched on Youtube and found the following video. Fast Forward to 2:30, its all ads before that.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9519

• Joseph
"I hope you tell your grand kids not to go on Internet and tell all personal family affairs"

I think if we can save some families by saying Stay away from local Organization on Internet, so why not. By the way after few meeting community is already aware of this just because good amount of people today wants to work for community. It is not about one person. It is about entire community.

In one year this Organization break about more then 100 families, have your organization ever tried Deepak Chopra opinions. your are just try to get some sympathy so you can hide the truth, which you can for sure.

I want all of us to work together , I want everyone to help each other . Please try to get my point.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9520

• Manoj
  • Manoj's Avatar Topic Author
Joseph wrote:

"I hope you tell your grand kids not to go on Internet and tell all personal family affairs"

I think if we can save some families by saying Stay away from local Organization on Internet, so why not. By the way after few meeting community is already aware of this just because good amount of people today wants to work for community. It is not about one person. It is about entire community.

In one year this Organization break about more then 100 families, have your organization ever tried Deepak Chopra opinions. your are just try to get some sympathy so you can hide the truth, which you can for sure.

I want all of us to work together , I want everyone to help each other . Please try to get my point.

I think that the mission of organizations like Kiran is to help women in abusive relationship. Their mission is to save a woman and not to save a family. I think that we have to move away from this age old theory that a woman must continue to tolerate abuse for the sake of her family ... that her objective should be to sacrifice herself for her family. I think that attitude in men has to change.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9521

• Reader
  • Reader's Avatar Topic Author
Joseph,

I agree with Manoj.

You have biased opinion about organization or organizations who are trying to help people stay safe. With this attitude, I am sure you against the law also because law also wants to protect everyone.

You say you have been living in this area for 32 years but I have never seen you doing anything on AT to help others. Never saw you answer any question. I know exactly who answers questions for new comers.

Any specific achievements of recent past or last 32 years?

Any specific volunteer work you did?

Joseph wrote:

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9522

• Joseph
I think some of you are from the Organization, which is ok. I do not need to publicity how we help people or what I have achieved. Just because I do not need grand’s from government so I can get big pay check.

It is not about me there are hundred of people in this community aware of this that how this organization misleads the women. Breaking home means more grand’s but they show as an helping mission or save women.

I m pretty much done and not going to write anymore on this topic. Wish you all the best and good luck.

Sorry if anyway we hurt anyone feelings. I thought we are just sharing some vision.

Thanks to AT and AT members.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9523

• Manoj
  • Manoj's Avatar Topic Author
Joseph wrote:

I do not need to publicity how we help people or what I have achieved.

I am pretty sure that you have never helped anyone or accomplished anything. If you did, you would have given at least one example, rather than hiding behind the cliche of not wanting any publicity.

Re:one good thing that you would before dying? 13 years 4 months ago #9524

• Manoj Fan
  • Manoj Fan's Avatar Topic Author
Joseph,

Manoj Sir has said the right thing about you. Don't attack any one by hiding. Come out in the open & say what ever you wish to & don't be afraid of the reactions of others. Don't expect every one to say 'Yes' to what ever you have to say. People have different opinions & experiences so learn to respect that. Sharing your own experience and opinion with out hurting any one's feelings or reputation. Also don't feel bad if Satish ji, the moderator deletes or edits your post. He has the option & power to do, so let it be.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds