TOPIC: Puzzles

Re:Puzzles 13 years 4 months ago #1511

The one which Satish missed out is...

Left bottom, just below No. 1 facing left.

Altogether there are 11 faces.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 4 months ago #1583

rupa131 wrote:

The one which Satish missed out is...

Left bottom, just below No. 1 facing left.

Altogether there are 11 faces.


Congrats Rupa, you are correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 4 months ago #1584

Find the illusion in this pic:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 4 months ago #1585

Logu...If I look at the middle + sign then I see green color dot moving in clockwise direction. If I move my eyes in clockwise direction then I see all pink dots and no green color..Also when I see green color dot heading in clockwise direction and when it reaches 3.00 time some triangle shape appears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 4 months ago #1589

  • A
  • A's Avatar
Lady got it right. I got the same result.

I think the biggest illusion is WOMEN

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NEW Puzzles 13 years 4 months ago #1695

Hi all,

I'm back after a week long break :). I think I have missed quite a lot of stuffs :)

Here is our next puzzle (must be one of the hardest one):

deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm

1. Go to this link and check out the rules and other instructions properly.
2. It has 140 levels and you need to go from one level to next level (means one webpage to next webpage).
3. You need to figure out what is the clue to go to the next page.

Let's start this puzzle and we can have much interactions in this puzzle as it is a never ending one !!!

Logu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NEW Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1808

Logu wrote:

Hi all,

I'm back after a week long break :). I think I have missed quite a lot of stuffs :)

Here is our next puzzle (must be one of the hardest one):

deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm

1. Go to this link and check out the rules and other instructions properly.
2. It has 140 levels and you need to go from one level to next level (means one webpage to next webpage).
3. You need to figure out what is the clue to go to the next page.

Let's start this puzzle and we can have much interactions in this puzzle as it is a never ending one !!!

Logu.


No one is interested in puzzles section these days ?? :( what happened to Rupa, Doesntmatter and others ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NEW Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1810

Hi Logu,

I didn't lose interest in puzzles. Just that got busy with other works. I tried that puzzle and i couldn't enter the door at the first page itself :laugh: then i didn't try at all...

Give me a clue how to enter that first door?
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:NEW Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1811

rupa131 wrote:

Hi Logu,

I didn't lose interest in puzzles. Just that got busy with other works. I tried that puzzle and i couldn't enter the door at the first page itself :laugh: then i didn't try at all...

Give me a clue how to enter that first door?


oh.. I didn't except this from you.. just click on the door, you will enter to level 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1812

  • XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar
Logu,

Good puzzle.

I am having trouble in level 3. It says 'Stop being Negative'

Hmm.. not sure.. I tried positive key didnt work..

I will wait for Rupa and others to catch up

XYZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1813

:laugh: i did it on the first day when you posted the puzzle. But don't know it didn't open :( i will try it again and will solve the puzzle.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1815

  • DoesntMatter
  • DoesntMatter's Avatar
Would love to try it but 140 levels = too much time....:)

rupa131 wrote:

:laugh: i did it on the first day when you posted the puzzle. But don't know it didn't open :( i will try it again and will solve the puzzle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1820

DoesntMatter wrote:

Would love to try it but 140 levels = too much time....:)

rupa131 wrote:

:laugh: i did it on the first day when you posted the puzzle. But don't know it didn't open :( i will try it again and will solve the puzzle.


We can go one level per day, no need to do all the levels on the same day. I am also only in 5th level, we can discuss for the hints at all levels and go on to next level.

It's like we can do it as a team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1821

  • DoesntMatter
  • DoesntMatter's Avatar
Finally figured level 4....this puzzle rocks!!!


Logu wrote:

DoesntMatter wrote:

Would love to try it but 140 levels = too much time....:)

rupa131 wrote:

:laugh: i did it on the first day when you posted the puzzle. But don't know it didn't open :( i will try it again and will solve the puzzle.


We can go one level per day, no need to do all the levels on the same day. I am also only in 5th level, we can discuss for the hints at all levels and go on to next level.

It's like we can do it as a team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1861

Hey,

Now i am at 7th level :) i am half the way in this level. I hope i will solve it soon.

Its really very nice puzzle and i am enjoying solving it! Thanks for the puzzle Logu.

DM, where are you lost? I thought you would have solved many of them ;) :P
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1865

rupa131 wrote:

Hey,

Now i am at 7th level :) i am half the way in this level. I hope i will solve it soon.

Its really very nice puzzle and i am enjoying solving it! Thanks for the puzzle Logu.

DM, where are you lost? I thought you would have solved many of them ;) :P


That's great Rupa and DM. I'm still in the 5th level :( didn't get time to look into it..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1871

  • XYZ
  • XYZ's Avatar
Good going Rupa.

I know the user id and psw and I do not know how to enter it. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1872

Which Level are you at? Look at the picture carefully. There might be something different than rest of the image.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Puzzles 13 years 3 months ago #1873

This puzzle is great!! I am at level 6.

XYZ,
I believe you are in level 4. If so, click on clock.

In level 5, it is somewhere on the remote. I am proving this since it is not a spoiler.

Cheers
Satish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds