Everything about apartments where Desis live

TOPIC: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 2 years 5 months ago #26596

R there Indians already staying here. I m planning to move next week from India and looking for apt close to a good preschool.
  • hphitendra
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 2 years 2 months ago #26891

Hi, Anyone living in 'Cary Reserve at Weston' or 'Brook Arbor Apartments' in Cary? I'm planning to move to one of these two apartments, need some advise. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Kumaran.
  • Kumaran_rvn

Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 2 years 1 month ago #27165

I am new to Durham just moved yesterday any suggestions on the apartment near Durham, NC 27707. Don't prefer drive more than 5 miles. Would appreciate if you can give some suggestions around the same. I have moved along with family and have kids as well.
  • rkhari14

Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 1 year 11 months ago #27472

Hi All,

I am moving to North Carolina by 20th Sep 2015. My working location is :
8529 Six Forks Road
Forum IV
Raleigh, NC 27615

Please can anyone let me know the good place to live in with below criteria.
1. Indian Community
2. Near to good Preschool/ Montessori School
3. Can drive 8-10 miles for office

Really appreciate for your help. Thanks in Advance.
  • avnish26

Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 1 year 2 months ago #28608

The Waterford Apartment Homes are ideally located in the heart of The Triangle in North Carolina’s most desirable and fastest growing area. Close proximity to both I-40 and I-540 afford residents easy access to Raleigh, Durham and Cary. Just minutes from shopping, entertainment and a great park system, The Waterford offers everything you need right in your neighborhood. Morrisville’s phenomenal school system and commitment to maintaining a small town charm make it the perfect choice for everyone.

The Waterford features gorgeously renovated one, two and three bedroom apartment homes designed with spacious, modern floor plans. Each home comes equipped with all kitchen appliances and a full size washer and dryer. The Waterford offers lease terms of 3 -13 months.

Photos, floor plans, pricing and availability are located at: www.thewaterford-apts.com/

Please feel free to stop by or call us at 919-380-4000 to get additional information.
  • TeamWaterford
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds