Everything about apartments where Desis live

TOPIC: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20163

Hi All,

I will be moving to Raleigh, NC in mid-october. I am a bachelor, working professional.
It would be of great help if some of you could give me some idea bout the accommodation and the general day-to-day life.

Regard,
Ashish
  • Ashish Sharma
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20165

Ashish Sharma wrote:
Hi All,

I will be moving to Raleigh, NC in mid-october. I am a bachelor, working professional.
It would be of great help if some of you could give me some idea bout the accommodation and the general day-to-day life.

Regard,
Ashish

plenty of apartments. most desis live in cary/ morrisville. this site has ads for room share, car pool, home made food, etc.

there are groups that play volleyball, tennis, and cricket. there are some temples, lots of restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
  • drunk on coke

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20253

Hello Gang,

Me and my wife (recently married) are moving to Raleigh this mid-October. My company is located at parklake avenue. We are basically from north India and would love to socialize with the Indian community in RTP area. Please suggest good apartments which most Indians prefer to rent. We are looking for 1BHK apartment and our budget is around $500 - $700 per month. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
See you all soon :)
  • from_india

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20254

humaree leeye India kee meethai leke aanaa ? :-) Deewali bhee aaa rahee hai.
  • LOL

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20257

For your budget, you can look for a apt in cary brook apts, cary.
we are currently living there, giving $700 for an one bedroom apt and water is included in it.
its a good community.
but you need to book here your apt, as soon as possible because they get booked pretty fast.
  • frnd

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20267

LOL wrote:
humaree leeye India kee meethai leke aanaa ? :-) Deewali bhee aaa rahee hai.

Bilkul pakka. Is baar diwali saath hi manayenge :)
  • from_india

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20268

frnd wrote:
For your budget, you can look for a apt in cary brook apts, cary.
we are currently living there, giving $700 for an one bedroom apt and water is included in it.
its a good community.
but you need to book here your apt, as soon as possible because they get booked pretty fast.

Thanks very much for suggesting that. If you don't mind, could you please provide your email address? I will touch base with you to know more about the apartment.
  • from_india

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20271

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • frnd

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20277

Thank you :)
  • from_india

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20423

I am moving to durham nc .Can anyone suggest apartment in Durham or near by area where Indianfamilies live.
  • Jeerac

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20626

Crabtree Crossings apartments are a decent cost effective option.. They have town homes at the cost of two bed rooms..Comes under Morrisville elementary school zone

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20634

Hi All,

I am thinking of moving to Auston Grove apartments at 1160 Auston Grove Drive Raleigh, NC 27610. Read somewhere over the internet that many Indian families live here. Is that right? How are the apartments in general? Does anybody on this forum lives there?

Thanks.
  • from_india

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 10 months ago #20676

Hi All,
I just came from Bangalore and looking for apartments near 3000 Centre Green Way, Cary, NC 27513 where I can find our Indian and also a quite a safe place.

Many thanks in advance

Regards
  • Vithal

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 9 months ago #21033

HI ,

I am new to Durham, NC. Kindly let me know if any good apartments near GlaxoSmithCline(GSK) area, ( Triangle Park ).
Good indian community near by ?

Thanks,
Ranganath
  • ragn81

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 6 months ago #21600

Hello Shital, Just saw your comment on this site and wanted to exchange email address with you
and would like to find out your experience moving there. Our priority is good school and apartment
in good Indian community. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I would greatly appreciate any help and tips from your end.

TIA
Paragi
  • NC2013

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 6 months ago #21629

Hi Friends,

I will be relocating to NC. I will be accompanied by my spouse & a 2 years kid. My new office is in Chapel Hills. Can you please suggest any near by Apartment where we have good indian population. Also near by Pre School/Play School is preferred (Within walkable distance). Also if any of you working in BCBSNC and aware of the travel distance and duration from near by cities like Durham/Morrisville please let me know.

Thanks
D.D
  • Dhirendra

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 6 months ago #21634

You can reach BCBSNC in less than 30 minutes travel from Morrisville and from most part of Cary.
  • binnyrealty

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 6 months ago #21635

Hi i am looking for apartments in cary near SAS at present i stay in morsville but want to move close by to my husbands office. So can u please suggest me good appartments in cary which has indian population too.
  • Neha14

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 4 years 6 months ago #21669

Anil Singh wrote:
Bexley carpenter Village Cary is best...

I agree Bexley carpenter Village Cary is one of the best place..
  • RicharedDerd
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds