Everything about apartments where Desis live

TOPIC: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 4 months ago #13662

Southernoaks is on the intersection of Davis Drive and Hopson Road and minutes to majority of the companies in RTP.

Let me know if interested. 202-957-1612
  • Ritesh Sharma
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 4 months ago #13674

Rajesh wrote:
Hi, I need a good 2 BR apartment in between Cary and Raleigh. with priorities
1. walkable to preschool(3+4+)
2. Indian community
3. children play area
please suggest. thank you.

In Morrisville you can live at southernoaks at Davis park. I have a 3BR / 2 Bath which i rented out and I had to move due to my job (Changed job)

Let me know if you are interested. Me and my wife lived there for a year and a half. Dont have kids but saw a preschool "Creative".

Call me if you are interested. 202-957-1612
  • Ritesh Sharma

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 2 months ago #14267

Anyone know aprtments whose base school is Davis drive elementary
  • Apt Davis drive elementary

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 2 months ago #14270

cornerstone,cary
  • newcomer

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 2 months ago #14272

Keep away from Cornerstone. Once you get in there, they hike the rents big time since your kid and you aren't going anywhere in a hurry. Similar schools are Green Hope, Carpenter, Mills Park, Alston Ridge, Turner Creek, and Morrisville.
  • random.thoughts

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14846

Can any on let me know the most popular apts where most of the Telugu Community stays near RTP?Please help me out.
  • NC

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14850

Any one knows good middle schools and related apartments?
Every one says davis drive, is there anything other than davis drive?
If your kids going to 6th grade, pls. let us know about your schools
  • sudharajan

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14851

sudharajan wrote:
Any one knows good middle schools and realted apartments?

Mills Park Middle
  • random.thoughts

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14854

Bexley park, Waterford, Marquis, Oaks at Weston..These are Apts close to RTP. You will find lot of Indians.
  • Anonymous

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14855

thx all..
what is RTP ?
  • sudharajan

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14857

R - Research
T - Triangle
P - Park

Website for more info. www.rtp.org/
  • Anonymous

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14859

Cross timbers is a good apartment . Near to Davis drive middle , greehere're high
  • Anonymous

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 1 month ago #14874

Any apartments near Six Forks station, north raleigh.
  • Asha

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 5 years 11 months ago #15733

I am living in Vista at the Park apartments and found it well maintained and spacious with reasonable rents.you can consider it too as its nearest to RTP and cisco offices.
  • ananddeepak1984

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 5 years 7 months ago #17370

HI I am looking for an sharing apartment, please call me on 503 927 2121 if you have any
  • Sunil

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 5 years 5 months ago #18589

Hi There ,

Thanks a lot for all posting which are really useful for newcomers like us.

We are moving to Cary , NC from MA in Aug 12 and ours kids are going to be in 8th and 3rd grade this year.We heard school system in cary is recently changed and we need to provide 3 choices depending upon our address. Can you please suggest us which apartments in cary are good and better option for us to move in. We heard about cornerstone and Preston at Marquis.

Thanks
  • Shital

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 5 years 5 months ago #18595

Welcome to Cary,

I am Binny Joseph, Local Reltor, I recommend you Cornerstone Apartments.

You can call me on 919 636 1582 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,

Binny Joseph GRI
Binny Realty Inc.
3049 Kilarney Ridge Loop
Cary NC 27511
phone 919 636 1582

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • binnyrealty

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 5 years 4 months ago #18934

Color: textCourtney Reserve at Cary Park
  • Anonymous

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 5 years 4 months ago #18935

Courtney Reserve at Cary Park
  • Anonymous
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds