Everything about apartments where Desis live

TOPIC: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8361

Hey may its too late to reply to this thread. However, clairmont at farm gate would be good. Check it out.

Thanks,
Shiva.
  • Shiva
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 1 month ago #8371

I believe Park at Crossroads is a very decent apartment. Its brand new and very convenient to shopping and pre-schools.'

www.parkatcrossroads.com
  • Amol

Re:Is there anyone living in Legends,CaryTowneBLVD! 7 years 1 month ago #8480

Hi Shivani,
I live at Clairmont at Farm right across your apartment community. Do email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
  • Rekha

Re:Looking for accomodation in Rayleigh 7 years 1 month ago #8518

Hi,I am looking for accommodation in Rayleigh(near 27604).if anyone have please let me know.my number is 4083065440.
  • Manoj kumar

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 11 months ago #9082

Hi,

I am moving from texas in another 15 days to Chapel Hill,NC (My Office Location).

Could anyone guide me on where i can find the Indian community.

Does Chapel Hill has Indian Community.

If i stay in Chapel Hill, is there Indian Grocery Store available in those areas.

Ramesh.
  • Apartments In Chapel Hill

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 11 months ago #9083

Ramesh,

Welcome to ApnaTriangle and Triangle.

Chapel Hill has a smaller Indian community. UNC students stay in Chapel Hill and it has a nice downtown, which gives a small town feeling. I am not sure about grocery stroes though. There are Indian restaurants. For groceries you may have to come to Durham and it is about 15 mins from there.

Good luck with the move.
  • satish

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 11 months ago #9187

Can someone please suggest aparments in Durham closer to hillsborough for desi's
Appreciate all your help thank u
  • Shanti

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 9 months ago #10065

See for the copper Mill Apartments. People working in Chapel Hill will find it easy to move from here. It is near to AICPA and UNC. It would be better option to look into that as well. The rent goes down to as low as 600 for a single bed.
  • sunny

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 8 months ago #10339

Hello,

Can anyone suggest apartments closer to zip 27616?

Thanks
  • boo16

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 7 months ago #11078

Hi, I need a good 2 BR apartment in between Cary and Raleigh. with priorities
1. walkable to preschool(3+4+)
2. Indian community
3. children play area
please suggest. thank you.
  • Rajesh

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 6 months ago #11419

Man, if you want to keep the comfort of your home at high standards, you have to think of every aspect, and the windows are a very important aspect for that matter. That is why I always recommend the best light protection products to all my friends that are moving into new apartments, the blackout blinds www.blindsuk.net/blackout.html that totally block sunlight and also have insulation properties. Keep that in mind! :silly:
  • Ipsytu

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 5 months ago #11864

Is any indians staying in Mission university pine Durham opposite to IVYCreek
  • Murali Kunda

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 5 months ago #11865

Any indians staying in the below apartments near durham zip 27707

Mission University Pines
The Mews
Princeton Villas
SpringField
SouthSquare town homes
Oak Creek Village
Glenbrook West

I am new to Durham and I am planning to move in. This information would be really helpful
  • Murali Kunda

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 5 months ago #12260

Check Courtney Reserve at Cary Park , its real value for Money
  • Guddan

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 4 months ago #12501

HI,

I am moving all new to this place and trying to find a good aprtment.
I want to know if it is mandatory to rent a 2 bed room apt when we have a kid. please let me know
  • aneetaa

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 3 months ago #12850

Hi Satish

Do you know any good apartments in durham ?

Rahul
  • Rahul

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 2 months ago #13234

Hi,

The biggest prob faced by a newbee in Raleigh, Cary or Morrisville is the commute to office. Could we also include the info where a particular apartment complex is on triangle transit bus route or not ?

Thanks
Mohit
  • Anonymous

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 2 months ago #13235

Anonymous wrote:
Hi,

The biggest prob faced by a newbee in Raleigh, Cary or Morrisville is the commute to office. Could we also include the info where a particular apartment complex is on triangle transit bus route or not ?

Thanks
Mohit

Yes, you can include that info. I doubt anyone would be upset by that.
  • Yes U Can

Re: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 6 years 2 months ago #13661

I lived at Southernoaks at Davis Park. Great apartments. Had to move to Richmond so looking for someone to take over my lease (3BR / 2 Bath). Can give $100 towards first month rent.

interested - 202-957-1612
  • Ritesh Sharma
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds