Jr Java Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Experience: Min 1-year Realtime experience
Sample Role Types: Developer, Programmer, Systems/Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance developing as a Web developer using Java 1.8; can install and setup Apache Tomcat application on Windows Server. Ability to modify and deploy a web application. Able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience. Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills in fluent English.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Development and enhancement of applications based on established design specifications
2. Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team
3. Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements
4. Participate in gather requirements for new components of the application
5. Strong knowledge of Java 1.8, Apache Tomcat, Maven build, and SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2016. Knowledge of application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support)
6. Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
7. Most have vehicle transportation for occasional travel to customer site.
Thanks & Regards,
Send an Email