14-day meditation intensive, Oct 23 - Nov 5
I am pleased to announce the next Meditation Intensive. In this program, I plan to discuss the basic concepts of meditation and also practice several of the meditation techniques. Most of the information that I will be sharing is based on the concepts discussed in Patanjali's Yoga Sutras and related classical yoga texts.
No prior pranayama or meditation experience is required.
The class will also be broadcast live via "facebook live".
Here are the details:
- What: 14-day Meditation Intensive
- When: Monday, Oct 23 - Sunday, Nov 5, 2017
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 AM
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine (times indicated are only approximate guidelines): Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (15 min), Relaxation (15 min), Discussion and meditation practice (40-45 min)
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Live video streaming: the class will also be broadcast live via "facebook live".
- Fee: (cash, check or paypal)
- $90 (at the studio)
- voluntary donation if you are attending via live video (suggested: $25 for the full session; $3 per individual class)
- To register: fill out the registration form and submit it online.
If you have any questions, please contact me at 919-926-9717.
Send an Email