IT and Engineering Services Training, Placements Assistance
IT and Engineering Services Training, Placements Assistance and IN-house projects experience
“Log-in we will do the rest”
Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, IT
Mechanical Engineer Training
We train you in domains:
1. Design engineer
2. Manufacturing Engineer
3. Quality/Validation Engineer
4. Project Management engineer
Automotive Engine controls Training (In Class)
The course is Intended for Car Enthusiasts & who are seeking Job in Automotive industry. The course is developed for the engineers/technicians who thrust to support OEM manufacturers to meet Performance, Fuel consumption, Emissions, & other customer demands.
The Course will help you to learn about the Automotive control systems, basic architecture, terminology & the development process that is used to meet engine system requirements
The course provides participants with knowledge on the Automotive domains, Mechanical-Electrical-Electronics-Hydraulics Interactions in Automotive sub systems & the control strategies on a test bench and on a vehicle.
(a) Course Requirements
· Engineers, Technicians, with background in Mechanical, electrical, electronics, or Industrial engineering who are interested in design & testing of Vehicle Powertrains.
(b) Course Objectives
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
· Analyze the parameters used to characterize performances, efficiency, combustion, emissions, & Powertrain management.
· Analyze the architecture and the functions of the engine control systems, Vehicle Network protocols, the sensors/actuators & In-Loop testing (Hardware/Software).
Automotive embedded C. “AUTOSAR”
a) Introduction to Automotive Embedded Systems, Embedded C & Coding Standards Acc to Automotive, Introduction to ARM, Automotive Embedded System Design & SDLC, Automotive Sensory System, Automotive Protocols, Introduction & Methodology, Advantages of AUTOSAR architecture.
1) Overview and data exchange formats (ECU extract, ECUC, System description)
2) AUTOSAR Architecture
3) AUTOSAR BSW
4) AUTOSAR RTE
5) AUTOSAR Communication Stack
IT Training and Placements (According to your Choice)
Our main goal is to give the Best service than other in market.
“Trust us surely we will make your dream Happen”.
- Protect your Visa status.
- Provide quality training with well expertized Trainers.
- All the Trainers are well experienced and presently on On-Project.
- Give you a brief knowledge on what the market is in USA.
- Guide you and provide marketing until you are ON-Project.
- Provide you in-house project for Hands on Experience.
- Candidate preparation specially by the trainer.
Please follow us on fb: https://www.facebook.com/LoggingInLLC/
Please visit our website: www.logging-in.com
Thanks & Regards
Thanks & Regards
Tony | Resource Manager.
32770 Grand river Ave, #206 b,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336.
Send an Email