Senior .Net Developer
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Norfolk, VA
Duration: 6 Months to HIRE
· The Software Engineer performs project design and coding to create customized solutions applying software engineering principles to support business needs.
· This position is for self-motivated software engineer who are willing to work in an agile software development environment using everything from .Net, Angular to Azure.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
· Design, code, test and implement applications using ASP.Net, C# that interact with managed MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
· Take part in Architecture design sessions and code reviews
· Support of on-going and future software projects.
· Self-manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
· Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with staff, management team, vendors, and end users.
· Participate in full development life-cycle from requirements gathering, estimating, design, development, and implementation.
· Perform quality control, trouble shooting, code review and standard data validation practices prior to production release.
· May teach and train other team members in relevant development concepts
· Assist in the documentation and cataloging of developed software.
· Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred or the equivalent amount of related experience required.
· Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
· At least 5 years of experience developing software using ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle, WCF, XML/ Web services
· At least 3 years of experience in developing and execute automated test scenarios, scripts for unit, integration, regression, and functional testing.
· At least 2 years of experience with any ETL tools preferably Informatica.
· At least 2 year experience in Agile practices, TDD & ATDD
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Or Information Technology
· Very Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 640, Southfield, MI 48034
“GO Beyond Possible”
Send an Email