QA and BA jobs
Why our company:
• Support for OPT Extensions
• H1B Visa and Green Card sponsorship for qualified candidates
• Online/Classroom Training and 100% placements guaranteed
• Hands on experience on automated tools and usage:
• Project Management
• IT Development
• Software Quality and Testing
• DevOps and Production Support tools
• Experienced trainers with extensive industry experience
• Complete session on Resume Write-up
• Interview preparation and Empowerment
• Interview and On-the-job Support
• Aggressive Marketing for projects
• Compensation and benefits structure on par
• Company-sponsored Accommodation until project placement.
• Relocation Support upon Project Placement
• Great Referral policy
Minimum 0-2 yrs. experience with Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science and/or
Information Systems (or) equivalent.
Knowledge of any programming language or SQL preferred.
Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects.
Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
Valid work status (US Citizens/GC/EAD/OPT/CPT/TN).
Excellent billing rates for a good start.
Expenses for Face to Face interviews.
Relocation assistance for out-of-state projects
We don't just provide training; we are a full-service company; we ensure that you are successful at your new job. Multiple references available from previous batch placed candidates, and other older employees of the company.
For more details email :email@example.com
Send an Email