Assistant Project Manager
This position has the responsibility for the management and execution of renovation projects and other small construction projects. We are seeking someone who is able to manage renovations at our properties. We need someone locally who can act as our company's liaison. This individual will manage, coordinate, and inspect the contractors work while project is in progress and be able to contribute feedback to the company that might make work safer, cheaper, cleaner, lower impact or any other way improve the operational success of the projects. The right person must have the ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of renovation/construction.
Ability to communicate with all levels of Associates. Understanding of the due diligence process and associated deliverable. Must be able to analyze all finished projects with contractors and be able to decide if the project was completed to full satisfaction to receive payment.
Responsibilities include but not limit too:
· Executing multiple renovation or maintenance projects to meet program requirements, budget and time constraints.
· Provides assurance of successful execution of projects and compliance with project specifications.
· Maintains close working relationship and good communications with the contractor for each project.
· Complies with procurement policies and guidelines.
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Excellent organizational skills
· Computer literacy and ability to read and understand
· Excellent Leadership skills
· Superior communication skills
· Moderate physical effort required -- climbing, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling and routine discomfort from to moderate levels heat, cold, noise, and air pollution.
· Preferred knowledge of Civil Engineering
· Preferred knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi
· Must have Car and Driver's License
· Required to travel minimum of 4 - 5 days/week.
ContactAssistant Project Manager
St George, SC
Send an Email