Everything about apartments where Desis live

TOPIC: Summary of the apartments - Start your search here

Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 8 years 9 months ago #40

This post will have links to the best posts. This is the right place to start if you are looking for apartments in Triangle area.

Morrisville Apartments

Cary Apartments
Other Triangle locations Do you know of a great apartment to live in Triangle area? Please post it. New comers will be greatful to you.
  • satish
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 8 years 3 months ago #1389

Hi there

In Cary,there is also another good apartment.Its called The Lodge at Crossroads.Its a nice place as we have been living here for quite some time and its convienent to almost every stores,schools and extra currisulum activities for the kids.

You may post this as an addition to the apts around Cary for future information.

Thx in ad

Esh
  • Penangal

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 10 months ago #4466

Hi Satish,
Why dont you update the Morrisville Apartments list.
I am in Bexley at Preston and find it quite pleasant to live here.
If you can update the list,might be helpful for someone who might be looking for a decent place to live.This apartments come under Morrisville Elementary.One of the best schools in the neighborhood.

www.weinsteinproperties.com/properties/find-an-apt/Raleigh/Bexley-at-Preston
  • pinky27

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 9 months ago #4945

Hi is there any Indian living in Hyde park apartment in cary?
  • Rupa

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 5 months ago #6990

Hi We are a family of 4 (couple with 2 children), and we are thinking of moving to Cary, NC due to the good weather there. I work from home and so no commuting issues. Reason for my post is to check with others to see if The lodge at crossroads is a good place to live. I did see that one user mentioned that its a good place and I wanted to see if someone else live there and could give me some inputs about the place and other things like schools, parks, grocery stores, restaurants etc. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks again for your time looking at my posting and your time to respond to my query.
  • Moving to NC.

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 5 months ago #7034

I would also like to suggest Grace park apartments, Morrisville. The apartments are newly constructed as well the location is in the hot spot
  • Sonal

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search h 7 years 4 months ago #7565

Add Bexley Carpenter village Cary,NC . This location is awesome and very near to RTP/..
  • Pls add Bexley Carpenter Village
  • Pls add Bexley Carpenter Village's Avatar

Is there anyone living in Legends,CaryTowneBLVD! 7 years 4 months ago #7587

Please let me know if any indians live in Legends at Cary Towne Blvd or Regency apartments on Farm Gate Rd.
  • Shiva

Re:Is there anyone living in Legends,CaryTowneBLVD! 7 years 4 months ago #7588

yup , we have taken an apartment in Legends of Cary Towne in Raleigh. We are moving there this Saturday.

shivani
  • sb

Re:Is there anyone living in Legends,CaryTowneBLVD! 7 years 4 months ago #7591

I m in Clairmont at Farmgate apartments at farmgate rd. We moved to these apartments last nov. They r really good apartments. Management is awesome here.
  • shweta

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8072

Bexley carpenter Village Cary is best...
  • Anil Singh

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8087

Hi there,
How about the park at crossroads. How is this apt complex. Are there any fellow desis living there? Please reply.
  • Ravi

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8090

Not heared much about this apartmets.I doubt if many Indians live here.

Ravi wrote:
Hi there,
How about the park at crossroads. How is this apt complex. Are there any fellow desis living there? Please reply.
  • Happy

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8091

Its actually right next to the Lodge at Crossroads. Anyone heard about it or seen it.? Any review.. please..
  • Ravi

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8096

Hi
Did u receive any answer to ur queries as we r also moving to cary nc.We looked at two apartments The Park at Crossroads and The Lodge at Crossroads and they both looked very good to us as they have nice layout and seems pretty new.Just checking to see if anybody has any reviews about these apartments.Also looking to see any closeby good preschool/playarea/swimming etc for 4yr old.
  • Ravi

Why don't I see The Enclave? 7 years 2 months ago #8214

at Crossroads in Cary? I just moved here and I think the place.is nice. The building is not too old, the floor plan is good and it is close to all shops and movies. Plus I see a lot of Indians living here.
  • Praveen

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8318

I am moving from Denver and I am looking for a nice apartment which comes under Davis Drive middle school. Please let me know if you know any.
Thanks
Raja
  • Raja

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8323

Its probably Cornerstone apartments near Davis and High house intersection.
  • satish

Re:Summary of the apartments - Start your search here 7 years 2 months ago #8329

I know that "Legends of Cary towne" comes under Davis Drive Middle school, too. Its nice apartment too.
  • sanji
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds